The Expert Advisor works with all pairs, timeframes, account types and brokers.
This is a great trading robot which uses the Custom Indicator "ZigZag" with its default parameters with ability to change them.
- Depth 12
- Deviation 5
- Backstep 3
It is trading as simple as below:
- Buy when the ZigZag is in the bottom.
- Sell when the ZigZag is in the high.
- Lot Type: Selection of two options: Auto or Manual Lot Size.
- Amount for AUTO Lot: When you select the LotType= Auto, the lot size is calculated on the entered balance that you entered in the EA inputs.
- Auto Lot Size Each Amount: calculated with the Amount you defined in the EA inputs for Auto Lot Size.
- Fixed Lot Size: fixed lot size that you previously defined.
- Magic Number: unique EA trade's ID number.
- Stop Loss: defined stop loss value to protect your money (0 = no stop loss).
- Take Profit: defined take profit value to close the trade(s) with profit (0 = no take profit).
- Enable/Disable Max. Allowed Spread: True: Allow this feature (the EA will not trade at the moment of the spread is higher than entered), False: disabled.
- Max. Allowed Spread: disable trading when the floated current spread exceeds the predefined value.
- Max. Slippage: maximum slippage.
- ZigZag Depth: ZigZag custom indicator parameter.
- ZigZag Deviation: ZigZag custom indicator parameter.
- ZigZag Backstep: ZigZag custom indicator parameter.
- Enable Trailing Stop: True: enable the Trailing Stop. False: disable the trailing stop.
- Trailing Start: value in pips, where the orders modification of Stop Loss should happen.
- Trailing Stop: update of Stop Loss in pips. It is updated when the value of Trailing Start has been reached.
- Trailing Step: trailing step is used in conjunction with the trailing stop.
- Enable Break Even: True: enable the breakeven. False: disable the breakeven.
- Break Even Start: value in pips, where the orders modification of Stop Loss should be placed.
- Break Even Value: update of Stop Loss in pips. It will be updated when the value of Break Even has been reached.
- Use Trading Time Limitation: True: enable the time limitation of the EA. False: disable.
- Start Time: pre-defined time that allows the EA to start trading (format: hh:mm).
- End Time: pre-defined time that stops the EA trading (format: hh:mm).
If Lot Type = Auto:
Then Lot Size will be = Account Balance / calculated amount * calculated lot.
Calculated amount is the Amount for Auto Lot.
Calculated lot is the Auto Lot Size Each Amount you defined to be calculated with the Amount for Auto Lo.
Example: You have entered the value of Amount for Auto Lot = 100 and the value of the Auto Lot Size Each Amount Entered as = 0.01.
While your current account balance is $900, then any placed trade will open 0.09 lot size, as 900/100*0.01.
If your account balance is $300, then the lot size would be 0.03.
If Lot Type = Manual:
Then lot size = Fixed Lot Size whatever the account balance is.
- Currently, this EA is not designed for trading metals.
Please do not hesitate to contact me when you have bought/rented this product or for any question.