AF-scalper is a fully automated scalper EA which trades based on breakouts of the ZigZag indicator levels. The EA is fully configured for trading EURUSD. It works on 30 minute timeframe (has not been tested on other timeframes). Although it is possible to optimize it for another time interval. I recommend that you use an ECN account with low spread and fast execution, and also use a VPS server with minimal delay.
- Do not use averaging, grid, martingale
- Uses the ZigZag indicator built into the MetaTrader 4 platform
- Uses tight stop loss.
- The EA trades using pending orders.
- Use only ECN accounts with small spread
- Tested on the EURUSD pair, although it did not undergo optimization on other pairs
- The optimal timeframe is 30 minutes.
- Use only accounts with 5 decimal places, the future versions will support operation with 4-3 digit instruments
- Spread - Broker spread filter, if it exceeds the specified value, pending orders will be deleted.
- Risk - risk as a percentage of the deposit. (enabled only if Lots=0)
- Lots - fixed lot (if zero, activates the built-in MM calculation taking the value of Risk into account)
- Magic - unique magic number
- Timeframe - Timeframe for trading. Specified in minutes.(1 min=1; 5 min= 5; 15 min =15; 30 min =30; 1 hour=60; 4 hours= 240; 1 day=1440)
- Dist_Order - Shift from the pending order to the level (can be both negative and positive)
- Depth - Depth value of the ZigZag indicator
- Deviation - Deviation value of the ZigZag indicator
- Backstep - Backstep value of the ZigZag indicator
- Stop Loss - Fixed stop loss. Set as a value with 5 decimal places
- TakeProfit - Take profit. Set in points with 5 decimal places
- Step - Trailing step, set as a value with 5 decimal places
- Sec - The number of seconds after which the order will be closed if the profit does not increase
- TimeStart - Trading start hour
- TimeEnd - Trading end hour
2. Added new variables
3. Completely redesigned the algorithm for closing orders