Crazy Speed Scalper
Crazy Speed Scalper is a fully automated Expert Advisor that works by observing speed of price movements, RSI and Moving Average.
How It Works?
Crazy Scalper uses RSI and MA combining them with a price movement speed. This EA works by observing the speed price movement in each candle to look for entry points.
Below is a logic for an entry or exit point:
- Logic Order Buy: If bullish candle with Speed price movements more than minimum speed, and RSI more than 70 and Bid prices more than EMA.
- Logic Order Sell: If bearish candle with Speed price movements more than minimum speed, and RSI less than 35 and Bid prices less than EMA.
For an exit point, you can use a standart take profit and stop loss with a breakeven or you can use a trailing stop method.
- Not all brokers are suited to run this EA.
- Only a broker with a low spread and order execution time of less than 100 milliseconds.
- This EA is newly developed and has not been tested in the demo/real account.
- 5 or 4-digit broker.
- It is recommended to use an ECN broker with a low spread and fast execution.
- The minimum leverage is 1:200.
- Comment EA - order comment.
- Fixed Lots - only used if UseMM (money management) is set to false.
- Magic Number - any number that differs from other EA's numbers running at the same time.
- Slippage - order slippage.
- Take Profit - take profit in points.
- Stop Loss - stop loss in points.
- UseMM - money management.
- Risk - risk setting in percentage of the balance, for 10.0 the risk is 10% of the balance.
- Min Speed - minimum speed to open an order; set it between 10-20.
- Use Trailling - set it to true to use trailing.
- Start Trailling - distance from an order price to start trailing (in points).
- Step Trailling - distance from the current price to trailing (in points).
- Use Lock Profit - set it to true if you want to lock position when in profit.
- Lock After Point - distance from an order price to a lock.
- Distance lock - distance from the current price to a lock.
- Start Hour - trading start hour.
- Stop Hour - trading stop hour.