Indicator-free EA, does not use indicators, a grid of orders or martingale. The number of trades per day can be strictly limited, only 1 order can be in the market at a time. Transactions are protected by stop loss, it can be either real or virtual (hidden from the broker). Works during the Asian session, in a calm market. It has built-in protection against slippage and spread expansion. It does not transfer transactions from Monday to Friday, it has the function of automatically closing trading on Friday.
The strategy uses price patterns - this is a universal method for determining the direction of a short-term trend. It has a convenient Money Management, a fixed lot for each N balance. The graph displays trade statistics , growth in tuning and optimization.
The default working timeframe is M5, the symbol is EURUSD. The following pairs are suitable for the EA: GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD, NZDUSD ...
- START_HOUR, START_MINUTES - hour and minute of the start of trading;
- STOP_HOUR, STOP_MINUTES - hour and minutes of completion of trade;
- TIMEFRAME_ATR - timeframe for calculating average volatility;
- PERIOD_ATR - period of calculation of average volatility ;
- RATIO - percentage coefficient for the signal;
- COUNT_CALC_BARS - the number of bars in the pattern;
- TRADE_BARS the number of bars for the signal;
- VOLATILITY_SIGNAL - signal within volatility;
- BID_SIGNAL - signal at the price of Bid;
- MAX_TRADES_PER_DAY - maximum number of transactions per day for one symbol;
- FRIDAY_CLOSE_HOUR, FRIDAY_CLOSE_MINUTE - hour and minute of closing orders on Friday;
- FIXED_LOT, FOR_EVERY_N_BALANCE - fixed lot for each N balance;
- TRADE_DIRECTION - direction of trade;
- REVERSE_POSITIONS - position reversal;
- VIRTUAL - virtual stops;
- STOPLOSS, TAKEPROFIT - stop loss and take profit;
- MAGIC_NUMBER, ORDERS_COMMENT - magic number and comment;
- MAX_SLIPPAGE, MAX_SPREAD - maximum slippage and spread;
- SHOW_INFO - display trading information;
- TEXT_COLOR, LANGUAGE - text color and language of information output;