Storm USDJPY - works in fully automatic mode! No settings are required, you can use the default settings. The bot was tested on real tick data with a real spread over a 15-year period from 2004 to 2019 (just as much tick history is available on Swiss broker servers). He also passed the Monte Carlo Stability Test using 5,000 cycles of random transaction simulation, as well as a delay and slip simulation test. The bot was developed, tested and optimized strictly following the design methodology of "Reverse sampling" based on the "In-sample" phase (from 2015 to 2019) and "In-sample" phase (from 2004 to 2014).
- StartVolume: initial lot size.
- OnRisk: Used to enable automatic determination of the lot depending on the deposit.
- PercentRisk: Percentage of risk relative to which starting deposit to calculate risk.
- Risk: options of management.
- Stop Loss: spot loss (in points).
- Take Profit: Take Profit (in points).
- Take Profit Scalping Virt: Virtual Scalping Take Profit (in points).
- Take Profit Virt: Virtual Take Profit (in points).
- Trail Start: Trail Start (in points).
- Trail Stop: Trailing Stop (in points).
- Grid Step: The minimum grid step (in points).
- MaxTrades: Restriction of orders.
- Magic: The magic number for all trades.
- Slippage: slip (in points).