Unfortunately, I had to remove monthly renting option to fight off 1* reviews paid by my competitors. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I don't see any other way
GridZilla is a fully automated EA that uses a proprietary grid algorithm based on common inherent properties of Forex cross
currency pairs. The main focus while developing the EA was maximal generalization to avoid a typical grid systems problem of overfitting to
market data. To do that, the genetic annealing algorithm was used together with walk-forward optimization on over
100 years (!) of market data
The EA was developed using a walk-forward optimization methodology with in-sample data of only one cross currency pair (AUDCAD), using quotes for the other 5 pairs as out-of-sample data. That allowed us to use the same algorithm and the same optimization parameters for all traded cross pairs, thus solving the overfitting problem. So, instead of using generally useless Monte Carlo tests, EA’s robustness was proven in real trading for over 100 years of market M1 data, as well as on 60+ years of real tick data with variable spreads
- Built-in proprietary general grid algorithm that is working the same way on all traded cross pairs, solving the problem of overfitting
- Very stable growth curve, as a result of using smart algorithmic generalization together with classical market research
- THE ONLY grid system that can pass tests on 100+ years of real historical data with the same parameters being used without any reoptimization
- The same algorithm works at MT4, as well as MT5 - try it out now!
- Easy setup and use - just set the lot size you want to use, and it is done
Currency pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF
Each pair should be run on a
separate chart with a unique magic number!
Recommended minimum deposit - $1000
Minimum leverage - 1:100
Recommended leverage - 1:500
- 6 pairs, $650 on 0.01 lot: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/613015
- StartLotSize - proportional lot size if EnableAutoLot=true and fixed lot size in case EnableAutoLot=false
- EnableAutoLot - trading lot will increase with an increase in your account's balance
- FundsForAutoLot - here you can set the amount of balance to be used for every StartLotSize if EnableAutoLot=true.
E.g.FundsForAutoLot=1000 and StartLotSize=0.05 means that for every $1000 there will
0.05 lots opened
- MaxLotSize - set the maximum allowed lot size if you don't want the lot size ever to exceed this value
- EquityStopLoss% - the EA will close all open positions when account equity falls to the specified percentage of the account balance
- MaxNumberOpenPosition - if the maximum number of open positions exceeds this value, then the EA will not open a new
trade. This option works as a filter. Set it to
0 if you want to disable this feature.
- SpreadFilterPips - if the spread is bigger than the value specified here, the trade won't be opened
- MaxSlippagePips - works only for Instant live accounts (not ECN). Set here what maximum slippage you can
take on your Instant account
- GMT/DST_Offset_Auto - if true, the EA will try to find the correct GMT offset of your broker automatically. You must
allow requests to
https://www.worldtimeserver.com (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> Allow WebRequests for listed URL)
- GMT_Offset(winter)_Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter)
- DaylightSavingTime_Manual - if your broker uses daylight saving time, set it to true
- OrderTakeProfitPips - the size of Take Profit in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- OrderStopLossPips - the size of Stop Loss in pips
- GridMaxTrades - maximum number of averaging trades
- GridMultiplier - averaging coefficient
- GridStepPips - step in pips between averaging trades
- GridCustomSettings - custom averaging coefficients separated by commas
- BasicMagicNumber - add Magic number to trace trades you made with this EA. It must be less than 99999!
- TradeComment - add any comments to your trades
- Improved Info Panel.
- Fixed small bugs.
- Added new parameters:
- 'DisableHolidays' - allows you to turn trading off for a specified number of days before/after the New Year.
- 'EquitySoftStop%' - the EA will not open initial orders (the first orders that define a new grid) if account equity falls below the specified percentage of the account balance. An example with EquitySoftStop%=75 and account balance of $100: if the account equity falls below $75 (=75% of the balance), the EA will not open new initial orders, but will continue to manage already open grids (in recovery mode).
- Renamed: EquityStopLoss% -> EquityHardStop%
- 'EquityHardStop%' - the EA will not open any new order and will close all open positions if account equity falls below the specified percentage of the account balance. An example with EquitySoftStop%=25 and account balance of $100: if the account equity falls below $25 (=25% of the balance), the EA will close all open positions and will not open any new order.