Ethereum is a fully automated Expert Advisor based on the principle of scalping. The system has highly customizable settings, which allows users to independently optimize Ethereum depending on your personal needs. The basic recommended set of settings is divided into 2 types:
- Scalping at the close of the American trading session;
- Scalping at the opening of the Pacific trading session.
Full set of actual set files is available on the Signal Page: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/436803
Ethereum does not use dangerous trading methods, such as martingale, averaging, etc. All trades have fixed Take Profit and Stop Loss levels designed to protect your trading capital. In addition, the system features a set of filters designed to close the trades without reaching the Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
Ethereum is protected by a system for trading during the high-impact news releases. To activate the news filter, allow WebRequest to the site: http://ec.forexprostools.com/
For best trading results, it is recommended to use ECN accounts with low spreads.
Most Relevant Parameters
- Comment - trade comment;
- Maximum Spread - maximum spread value (pips);
- Slippage - maximum slippage value (pips);
- Magic Number;
- StopLoss - Stop Loss value (pips);
- Virtual Stop Loss - True - activate virtual Stop Loss (hide the Stop Loss from the broker);
- Money Management Type - type of money management:
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot;
- Percent of Loss - percent of loss from balance per order;
- Percent of Balance - deposit load percentage.
- CCI_Level - level of the CCI indicator;
- CCI_Period - period of the CCI indicator;
- CCI_TimeFrame - timeframe of the CCI indicator;
- Use Fast CCI to open trades - True - activate the auxiliary (fast) CCI indicator;
- CCI_Fast_Level - level of the auxiliary CCI indicator;
- CCI_Fast_Period - period of the auxiliary CCI indicator;
- CCI_Fast_TimeFrame - timeframe of the auxiliary CCI indicator;
Parameters for closing trades
- Use ATR to calculate Take Profit - True - activate the ATR indicator for calculating Take Profit;
- ATR_Period - period of the ATR indicator;
- ATR_TimeFrame - timeframe of the ATR indicator;
- Use CCI to close trades - True - use the CCI indicator for closing trades;
- CCI_Close_Level - level of the CCI indicator for closing trades;
- CCI_Close_Period - period of the CCI indicator for closing trades;
- CCI_Close_TimeFrame - timeframe of the CCI indicator for closing trades;
- Use Fast CCI to close trades - True - use additional (fast) CCI indicator for closing trades;
- CCI_Fast_Close_Level - level of the additional CCI indicator;
- CCI_Fast_Close_Period - period of the additional CCI indicator;
- CCI_Fast_Close_TimeFrame - timeframe of the additional CCI indicator;
- Enable Hard Exit - True - use a filter for scheduled force-closing of trades;
- Hard Exit Time (Hour) - time for force-closing of trades (hours);
- Minimal trade lifetime (Minutes) - the minimum life time of trades (minutes);
- Breakeven Close Time - close trades in breakeven after N minutes.
- StartHour - hour to start trading;
- StartMinutes - minute to start trading;
- StopHour - hour to stop trading;
- StopMinutes - minute to stop trading.
News filter settings
- News Filter - True - use the news filter;
- GMT Winter TimeZone - broker's winter time zone;
- Time Before News (Minutes) - minutes before a news release to pause trading;
- Time After News (Minutes) - minutes after a news release to resume trading;
- News Symbols - symbols for the news filter.