MMM Kelner Channels
The EA strategy:
it is provided wirh built-in Keltner Channel indicator and a Moving Average to ensure the signals. Short and Long positions are treated separetely with different stop levels, lots volume, quantity of simultaneous pending positions and trailing stop loss distances;
You should purchase this EA because:
- it has been tested for a long time;
- its indicator was deeply improved and optimized;
- the program is bugs free;
- it is safe because its efficience is about 94% of assertiveness;
- it is provided with Trailing Stop Loss technology;
- it has bad time to trade inputs to avoid trading between 2 bad hours of day;
- define the maximum spread value to trade. Some servers uses variable spread values;
- define the minimum equity percentage to allow trading and it protects your account balance.
Short Positions Inputs
- Take profit for Short Positions;
- Stop loss for Short Positions;
- Lots volume for Short Positions;
- Trailing stop loss for Short Positions;
- Maximum number of simultaneous Short positions (-1 = free).
Long Positions Inputs
- Take profit for Long Positions;
- Stop loss for Long Positions;
- Lots volume for Long Positions;
- Trailing stop loss for Long Positions;
- Maximum number of simultaneous Long positions (-1 = free).
EA Engine Inputs
- Minimum equity percentage to allow new positions;
- Maximum Spread to allow any Trade;
- Magic Number;
- The starting hour the EA will not trade (0..23h);
- The ending hour the EA will not trade (0..23h);
- Display EA messages.
Keltner Channel Indicator's inputs
- Envelope Period;
- Envelope Deviation;
- Envelope MA Method;
- Envelope Applied Price;
- Envelopes SHIFT.
Moving Average's inputs
- Long MA Period;
- Long MA Method;
- Long MA Applied Price;
- Moving Averages SHIFT.