Blazar is a fully automated trading system on the most popular major currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY M5. It's pure Price Action mean reversal system that exploits peakedness of market distribution to safely identify trend reversals
MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/44222
Every trade is protected by Stop-Loss
The EA can work in 2 modes:
- Normal Mode - trading classics: 1 signal = 1 trade. No martingale, grid or hedging is used
- Recovery Mode - the EA will recover faster during drawdowns using several averaging trades, which gives more comfortable growth curve
- Stable growth curve as a result of a high percentage of winning trades
- Stress-tested on all available history, six-month live signal
- Automatic GMT adjustment
- The minimum deposit: $50 for Normal Mode and $300 for Recovery Mode
- Easy setup and use
Currency pairs: EURUSD (default settings), GBPUSD, USDJPY
Set-files can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/37795
- Recovery Mode, EURUSD, default settings, min. deposit: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/564057
- Normal Mode: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/648838
- 3 pairs, recovery mode: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/616029
- StartLotSize - proportional lot size if EnableAutoLot is set to true and fixed lot size in case EnableAutoLot
is set to false
- EnableAutoLot - trading lot will increase with an increase in your account's balance
- FundsForAutoLot - here you can set the amount of balance to be used for every StartLotSize if EnableAutoLot
is set to true. E.g. FundsForAutoLot=1000 and StartLotSize=0.05 means that for every $1000
there will be 0.05 lots opened (0.5 for $10000 and so on)
- MaxLotSize - set the max. allowed lot size if you don't want the lot size ever to exceed this value
- SpreadFilterPips - if the spread is bigger than the value specified here, the trade won't be opened
- MaxSlippagePips - works only for Instant live accounts (not ECN). Set here what maximum slippage you can take on
your Instant account
- GMT/DST_Offset_Auto - if true, the EA will try to find the correct GMT offset of your broker automatically. You must allow
https://time.is/en/GMT and https://www.worldtimeserver.com (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors ->
Allow WebRequests for listed URL).
- GMT_Offset(winter)_Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter)
- DaylightSavingTime_Manual - if your broker uses daylight saving time, set this to Europe or US and
EA will automatically adjust itself
- HourToStart - hour of the day at which Blazar will start to look for trading opportunities
- HourToStop - hour at which Blazar will stop to look for trading opportunities
- DaysOfWeek - day of the week at which Blazar will be allowed to trade. E.g. 234 means 2nd, 3rd and 4th days of the week
- DisableHolidays - not to trade during New Year holidays
- PriceChannelPeriod - period of the price channel
- EnableTrendFilter - set to true if you want to avoid risky trades during periods of trending markets
- TrendFilterPeriod - period of the trend filter used by Blazar
- EnableVolatilityFilter - set to true if you want to avoid risky trades during periods of high volatility
- OrderTakeProfitPips - the size of Take Profit in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- OrderStopLossPips - the size of Stop Loss in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- EnableTradeDuration - set to true if you want to limit position holding time
- TradeDuration - set the maximum position holding time, in bars
- AvgMaxTrades - maximum number of averaging trades
- AvgMultiplier - averaging coefficient
- AvgStepPips - step in pips between averaging trades
- AvgCustomSettings - custom averaging coefficients, separated by commas
- BasicMagicNumber - add Magic number to trace trades you made with this EA. It must be less than 99999
- TradeComment - add any comments to your trades
- It is recommended to use default values for all parameters (except GMT offset if your broker uses different time zone). Test any changes thoroughly before running EA on a live account.
- Note that SpreadFilterPips and MaxSlippagePips parameters are execution dependent and might lead the system to skip trades that were seen on tests.
- Not required to activate 'Allow DLL Imports'
Try the demo now!
- Added new parameters:
PanelWidth - allows you to change the Info panel width. This option may solve problems with the incorrect font size.
IncrementAdditionalTradeSize - lot size increment for additional trades. Use this option for compatibility with FIFO rules. It allows positions to have a unique lot size.
- Added a minimum pause of 6 bars between additional trades.
- Added new set-files in Normal mode with trailing and stop-loss of 100 pips:
- Added backtests with 99.9% modeling quality and variable spreads.
- Added trailing stop-loss parameters:
- TrailStopSizePips - trailing stop when a position is in profit. The trailing stop level will follow the position if it becomes increasingly profitable. 1 pip = 10 points for a 5-digit broker. TS only works in Normal Mode!
- TrailStopStartPips - number of pips to activate trailing stop-loss.
- Added new set-files with a trailing stop:
- Fixed bugs.
- Fixed an issue with reading the primary URL used to automatically detect the GMT offset.
- Logging bug fixed.
- Added a new parameter "MaxNumberAdditionalTrades" that allows you to limit the maximum number of Аdditional trades opened by the EA. Set it to 0 to disable this feature.
- Fixed information panel bug.
- Added a new parameter 'AllowOpeningAdditionalTrades'. It allows the EA to open more than one trade at the same time. You can use 'MaxNumberOpenPosition' to limit the maximum number of open trades. The new parameter works only in the 'Normal' mode.
- Added a new parameter: MaxNumberOpenPosition - if the maximum number of open positions exceeds this value, then the EA will not open the initial order.
- Added display of arrows and lines when trades open and close.
- Fixed bugs.