Veno EA is a fully automated and secure medium-term trading robot.
The Expert Advisor does not use martingale, grid, hedging, arbitrage etc.
Veno Expert System automatically analyzes the appearance of participants with distinct preference towards buying or selling on the market. It trades sharp cluster and news based movements of the market. The robot analyzes the market volumes and volatility, and follows strong supply and demand movements. It smoothly sets breakeven levels and features the built-in smart mechanism for partial closure of profitable trades. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension.
The EA features multi-currency trading. The Virtual Mode allows you to place orders and net profit levels without a broker.
The basic settings are provided for trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD M15, GBPUSD M15, USDJPY M15.
- The EA has been optimized for EURUSD M15, GBPUSD M15, USDJPY M15.
- For successful work the ECN broker with low spread and VPS are recommended.
- Use only five-digit accounts
- Small spread significantly increases the EA's efficiency.
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
It is important to backtests Veno EA with the modeling quality of at least 90.0%. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading.
- Stoploss - stop loss in points;
- Magic - unique EA magic number;
- CheckLevels - number of levels for calculation (system's internal parameter used for calculating support and resistance levels);
- MaxClusters - the maximum number of levels for calculating the extremum;
- BiasPipsBuy - shift of pending Buy orders (in points);
- BiasPipsSell - shift of pending Sell orders (in points);
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread (in points);
- Slippage - fixed slippage (in points)
- ShowInfo - show/hide additional information;
- VirtualSL - enable/disable the use of the virtual stop loss (hides StopLoss from the broker);
- SlipProtection - enable/disable protection against slippage;
- AutoLot - enable/disable automated lot calculation;
- Risk - risk per trade (percent of deposit used)
- FixedLot - fixed position volume
- Trailing - enable/disable trailing of profitable positions;
- TrailStart - trailing start levels (in profit points);
- TrailStopPercent - percentage of change in profit level;
- UseBreakEven - enable/disable the breakeven level;
- BEStart - breakeven start level (in points);
- BEStop - breakeven profit level (in points);
- SplitProfitLots - enable/disable partial trade closure;
- StartSplitPips - number of profit points to start partial closure;
- SplitPercentProfit - percent of profit for each part being closed;
- SplitLot - volume of closed lot for each part;
- CheckTime - enable/disable EA operation in the specified time;
- OpenMondayHour - operation start hour on Monday;
- CloseFridayHour - operation end hour on Friday;
- GMT - GMT shift;
- NoTradingHours - time to pause trading, in hours (for example |0|1|21|22|)
- CommentDeals - comments for trades.
+ обновлен параметр GMT для отрицательных часовых поясов
+ дробная часть для параметра Risk
+ исправлена ошибка с нулевыми часами работы системы
Fixed work with support and resistance levels.
Added flexible binding to a chart timeframe.
fixed the minimum spread to 5 points
+ additional settings for the offset of the resistance and support levels
+ simplified the mechanism of automated calculation of the trade volumes
+ setting the operation hours for the trading system
Added the BiasPips parameter - shift of pending orders (in points)
Added the BEStart, BEStop breakeven level