MTA Consolidation Zone
Multifunctional Expert Advisor. The strategy is based on breakouts of consolidation areas. It is known that the market virtually always consolidates its strength before making a strong impulse movement. You will always be able to see a compressed sideways movement followed by a new prolonged impulse. The EA enters the market in the direction of breakout of a consolidation area.
The EA is designed for intraday trading with all major currency pairs on any timeframe. It can be configured for any trading style, which makes it not just a trading robot, but a multifunctional flexible designer. The EA applies order placement levels, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. The entire trading process and detailed statistics are displayed on the chart as lines and on the information panel.
💼 Telegram chat for questions and discussion: https://t.me/forex4up_chat
- scalping (virtual stops from 1 point);
- position averaging/scaling in (adaptive or fixed distance from the last opened position)
- martingale/antimartingale (increase/decrease in the lot);
- hedging (work with short and long positions simultaneously);
- calculate the stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels in pips, in money, in percent of the balance, based on volatility (ATR);
- simultaneously manage and close positions in different directions (both single orders and order baskets);
- interact with positions opened manually or by another expert (start managing deals, distinguished by magic number);
*each block responsible for management of a particular function can be customized separately and operate as a single unit.
- TimeFrame - timeframe for determining the consolidation areas.
- OpenPriceMode - enable working using open prices.
- PriceRange - price fluctuation range.
- HighLowRange - high/low range of the price near the range boundaries.
- CountBars - the number of bars in a consolidation area.
- CountHighLow - the number of bars with the high/low prices near the range boundaries.
- Distance - distance from the consolidation area to open positions.
- StartTime, EndTime - time for opening orders, not used if 00:00.
- MaximumSpread - the maximum allowable spread for opening orders, not used if 0.
- LotsFor1000 - initial lot size per 1000 units of base currency.
- ATRPeriod - period for calculating the average daily volatility, in days.
- TradeDirection - trading method: trade in one or both directions simultaneously.
- TradingMethod - averaging, scaling in or hedging positions.
- OrderOpenMode - calculation of step for opening orders: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR.
- OrderOpenStop, OrderOpenStep - distance and step from the current price to set the level for opening a new order.
- CountingOrders - order counting: each series separately or the total number of orders in different directions.
- MaxCountOrders - the maximum number of orders opened at a time, not used if -0.
- GrowingVolume - scale in to positions by the amount of orders or by lot increment.
- IncreasingLot, DecreasingLot - increase/decrease the lot by the specified percentage, not used if -0.
- StartIncrease, StartDecrease - the position to start increasing/decreasing the lot.
- MaxLotFor1000 - the maximum lot per 1000 units of base currency.
- LevelsMethod - setting take profit/stop loss: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders.
- LevelsMode - calculation of take profit/stop loss: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR.
- StopLoss, TakeProfit - stop loss and take profit, not used if 0.
- TrailingMethod - trailing stop method: separately for short and long positions or for the entire basket of orders.
- TrailingMode - calculation of trailing stop: in pips, in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the balance or as a percentage of ATR.
- TrailingStop, TrailingStep - trailing stop and trailing step.
- MagicNumber - magic number, the EA manages all positions opened manually or by another expert if set to -1.
- TradeComment - trade comment.