Not One Step Back
This is a non-indicator Expert Advisor based on steady (no roll-backs) price movement. When the price moves a defined distance without changing a direction, one point goes to bulls or bears depending on the price movement direction. When a predefined amount of points is reached, a position is opened. The Expert Advisor uses average weighted stop loss, take profit, breakeven and trailing stop levels.
- PriceMove – amount of points to be passed by the price without changing direction;
- WinningGoal – amount of points to open a position;
- TakeProfit – initial take profit in points;
- StopLoss – initial stop loss in points;
- AutoLot – automatic calculation of a traded lot based on the stop loss and free margin. Not used if set to 0;
- Lot – initial trading lot if AutoLot=0;
- Magic – magic number. If 0, it works with all orders;
- Com – comment to orders;
- BreakevenStop – number of points passed by the price to move a position to breakeven;
- BreakevenStep – breakeven step;
- TrailingStop – trailing stop for open positions;
- TrailingStep – trailing stop step;
- DrawInfo – display account data on a chart.