The EA is designed for intraday trading with all major currency pairs on any timeframe. The strategy is based on analysis of price action within the daily volatility range for a given period. The EA has a minimum of input parameters. The EA applies order placement levels, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop levels invisible for brokers. The levels are calculated as a percentage of ATR (Average True Range). The entire trading process and detailed statistics are displayed on the chart as lines and on the information panel.
- Before using with real money, test the EA with minimal risk; on a cent trading account;
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server;
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade;
- Use the EA on highly liquid currency pairs, such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD;
- The minimum deposit is 1000 units of the base currency per 0.1 lot;
- MaximumSpread - maximum allowed spread to start working, not used if -1.
- ATRPeriod - period for calculating the average daily volatility, in days.
- ATRDistance - the distance in % of the ATR value that the price should pass within a certain time interval.
- UpdateDistance - time in seconds, after which the data for opening positions are refreshed.
- LotsFor1000 - initial lot size per 1000 units of base currency.
- OrderOpenStop - distance from the opening price of the last order, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
- OrderOpenStep - distance from the current price to set the level for opening a new order, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
- LotMultiplier - lot multiplier for subsequent orders; if 1, does not change.
- StopLoss - stop loss, not used if -1, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
- TakeProfit - take profit; not used if -1, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop, distance to a stop loss, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
- TrailingStep - trailing step, specified as a percentage of the ATR value.
- MagicNumber - EA ID, if -1 the EA will work with all orders.
- TradeComment - trade comment.