Sideway EA is Forex strategy that catch sideway market, trade the flat, multi timeframe with specific condition and advanced order management. This EA is easy to use, easy to set up, and is built with high standard for surviving the market LONGEST to meet your Profit Objective Goals.
- No floating trade more than (-50) pips each trade
- Have Hard SL, have virtual TP and SL
- No martingale
- No semi-martingale
- No grid trading
- No arbitrage
- No curve fitting according to backtest results
- Before starting the EA, make sure you change your desktop/laptop/vps local time to UTC (0) zone with DST OFF. The EA calculations are based on your computer time (UTC=0), not your broker time.
- Recommended pairs are EURCHF, EURCAD, AUDNZD, AUDCHF, CADCHF, and AUDCAD. 4-5 pairs are enough to have good results and still maintain the drawdown low.
- Recommended timeframes - M30 or M15.
- useMM: true/false
- RRBprc/RRSprc: If useMM=true, fill this applied price sideway indicator; 0: Closed, 1: Open, 2: High, 3: Low, 4: Median, 5: Typical, 6: Weighted
- RBprc/RSprc: If useMM=false, fill this applied price sideway indicator; 0: Closed, 1: Open, 2: High, 3: Low, 4: Median, 5: Typical, 6: Weighted
- RRBprd/RRSprd: If useMM=true, fill this period of bar
- RBprd/RSprd: If useMM=false fill this period of bar
- RRBvalue/RRSvalue: If useMM=true, the indicator value should be within the range of 10-40
- RBvalue/RSvalue: If useMM=false, the value should be within the range of 60-90
- Buy/sellLots: If useMM=false, fill your lot size (recommended lots: if initial balance <$500 - 0.01 lots, if initial balance $500 - $1 000, then 0.01 - 0.05 lots, if initial balance $1 000 - $10 000, then 0.05 - 0.5 lots. The parameter is needed for surviving and obtaining good results in the long run
- BalanceRiskPercent: If useMM=true, fill your risk (recommended 10% – 30% per each pair). The parameter is needed for surviving and obtaining good results in the long run
- Maxspread 32/28/30/16: Spread filter condition for entry (recommended use 4 – 6 pips)
- Maxspread 34: Spread filter condition for exit (recommend use 2 – 3 pips)
- Buy/SellStoploss: Hard SL
- Buy/SellTakeprofit: Hard TP
- virtual stoploss: Hidden SL should be lower than hard SL
- virtual Takeprofit: Hidden TP should be lower than hard TP
PM/email author for setting recommendations.
- This EA is not compatible with US broker with NFA rules. So, avoid it since the EA uses multiple strategies.
- Set your desktop/laptop/VPS local time to UTC (0) zone with DST OFF. The EA calculated based on your PC/VPS local time, not your broker time.
- Recommended leverage - minimum 1:200 and maximum 1:500.
- VPS Hosting 24/7 is strongly recommended since the EA has virtual SL/TP.
Backtest and Analysis
This strategy pass robustness test:
- Backetest with 99% quality backtest TICK data minimum 9 years
- Still good profitable on different pair
- Still good profitable on different timeframe
- Still profit with Monte Carlo stress test (randomized and skip order more than 20%, randomized broker spread from 2 pips to 6 pips scenario)
- Good distribution of profit per month
- Good Return/Drawdown Ratio
- Good SQN (Strategy Quality Number) for better position sizing of the money management strategy
I am Fajar Alam, trade Forex for 9 years and student at university after resigning from my part time job at an investment firm. This is my first move to have my little own investment firm and real account. So, I must sell my strategy (EA) to build my own little firm. And of course, I will support my new friends that buy my strategy for lifetime.
Only buy EAs that have deep analysis and backtest minimum 9 years with 99% quality TICK data and use high spread test.
I have some monitoring EA in MQL5 community, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bangjejefx/seller