The utility copies trades from the signal provider accounts (master accounts, one or multiple providers) to unlimited number of receiver accounts (slave accounts).
Attention! You need to use identifiers (Provider number) of the same length if you use several master copiers. For example. 1, 2, 3 or 11, 13, 22.
The copying can be set in the opposite direction.
The comments with all the recently performed actions are displayed on the screen to monitor the utility actions in slave mode.
To avoid premature closure of positions of a slave account due to the spread difference with the master account, it is possible to disable copying the stop loss and take profit orders by setting the corresponding parameters to 'off'.
The utility copies open profitable orders or unprofitable trades. The size of the profit/loss of the copied position is set by the 'Copy loss trades (-pips) or profit trades (+pips)' parameter in points. If the parameter is set to zero, the trades are copied within the price range of ±Slippage & Price difference (in pips). This feature is not available in the free version.
During the reverse copying of trades the utility starts trailing the stop loss order on the slave account if the trade is closed with a loss on the master account. Trailing is enabled by setting the 'Trail stop loss (in pips)' parameter. This feature is not available in the free version.
Attention! In the slave mode, the Copier uses the comment field to identify the copied trades. Therefore, this field must not be modified by the trading server when opening trades.
Also, you need to use identifiers (Provider number) of the same length if you use several master copiers. For example. 1, 2, 3 or 11, 13, 22.
Parameters of the utility specified both in master and in slave modes:
- Copier mode - copier operation mode, master (signal provider) or slave (signal copier), slave2 mode - copying signal with closure only by tp/sl or manually.
- Provider number - account number of the signals provider.
- Prefix - prefix of the copied pair.
- Suffix - suffix of the copied pair.
Parameters of the utility specified only in slave mode:
- Slave number - number of copier of trades from one provider.
- Copy with reversal - copy trades in the opposite direction (reverse).
- Recopy closed deals - in case a trade closes on the slave account and the price returns to the trade opening price, and also if the trade is present on the master account, the copier copies it again.
- How many times to recopy it - how many times to recopy closed deal again.
- Copy stop loss - copy the stop loss.
- Copy take profit - copy the take profit.
- No-trade list (space separated) - list of pair not to copy, separated by commas, with prefixes and suffixes specified, if any.
- Trail stop loss (in pips) - trail the stop loss order. Enabled in case a trade is closed on the master account.
- Copy loss trades (-pips) or profit trades (+pips) - copy profitable or unprofitable trades.
- Slippage & Price difference (in pips) - the maximum allowed value of the difference in price on the master and slave accounts, at which copying is performed.
- Do not copy if spread > - disable copy trading if the spread exceeds the specified value.
- Multiply lot of copied deals by - copy trades with the lot size increased by the specified multiplier.
- Fixed lot size - copy the trade but open it with the specified lot size.
- Maximum lot size - limit of the maximum volume of the order opened by the copier on a slave account.
- Lot size as a rate of Free Margin (%) - set lot size as % of Free Margin, all other parameters for sizes should be 0.
- Play this file if amount of deals changed - play a specified sound file in case of any changes with trades.
- Show last events - inform of the last utility actions.
- Replace list in brakets, space separated - symbol names replacement list. For example, S&P(SP500) PNS(PANASONIC) APP(APPLE).
Parameters of the utility specified only in master mode:
- Send Pending Order - copy pending orders.
- Do not copy deals with magic (space separated) - do not copy trades with the specified magic number. The numbers must be separated by periods.
- Copy only deals which have this string in comment - copy only trades that have this string in the comment.
- Play this file if amount of deals changed - play the specified audio file in case of any changes to trades.
2. For Master mode next parameter was added - Copy if Floating DD Reached %
2. Added the ability to set the working time interval in the format hh:mm-hh:mm. Outside this interval, the copier in slave mode will not open new trades.
2. The values of Stop loss and take profit of copied deals can be set through the parameters "set my own stop loss" and "set my own take profit".
3. Added parameters
"Copy deals if lot size is outside this range"
"... or inside this range or equal (space separated)"
with their help, allowable ranges of volumes of copied positions are set.
The values of volumes in the ranges are specified through the gap. For example.
2. Lot size of copied deals can be defined via Free Margin.
2. All data on the utility actions is displayed on the screen on a slave account for more control.
3. If it is impossible to launch the utility by timer, it switches to working by new ticks.
4. The utility uses the comment field of copied trades to identify them. Copying mode was interrupted if a broker added additional info to the comment. This has been fixed.
2. The magic numbers of trades not to copy can be set as a list. Numbers should be separated by commas. For example .3445.67188.8.131.52. - trades with such magic numbers will not be copied to a slave account.
2. Added the 'Slave number' parameter. It can be used to set the number of the copier, which works in the Slave mode from one Master provider.
2. Added the 'Copy deals which have this string in comment'. If specified, ony the deals having a specified set of symbols in the comment are copied.
2. Lag between copying deals is added - lag_in_sec.
3. Slave2 regime was added. In this mode deals which were closed on master-account manually will not be closed on slave-account.
4. If re_copy parameter is set to "off" the deals which were closed at slave-account, but still opened at master-account, will not be reopened again.
5. Copy pending orders.