The utility copies trades from the signal provider accounts (master accounts, one or multiple providers) to unlimited number of receiver accounts (slave accounts). The provider is defined by the 'provider' parameter (any combination of numbers and letters). For example, there are two providers. Run the utility in master mode on them, and set different values to the provider parameter. On the account designated for copying these signals, run two utilities in slave mode in different windows, setting the 'provider' of the first provider to one of them, and 'provider' of the second provider to the other one.
The copying can be set in the opposite direction (reversed), and also with a size (greater or less) changed by the multiplier.
The utility monitors the changes in the stop loss and take profit orders of the positions copied from a master account. All the working parameters of the utility are displayed on the screen for clarity.
The utility does not interfere with the positions on the slave accounts opened manually or automatically by other experts/utilities.
To avoid premature closure of positions of a slave account due to the spread difference with the master account, it is possible to disable copying the stop loss and take profit orders by setting the corresponding parameters to 'off'.
The utility is able to copy the trades on instruments that have prefixes/suffixes. To do that, specify them in the 'prefix' and 'suffix' parameters. In case the master and slave accounts have the same prefixes and suffixes, these parameters can be left blank.
The utility does not copy the instrument listed in the no_trade_list parameter. The instruments should be specified in this list together with the prefixes/suffixes and separated with spaces.
The utility copies open profitable orders or unprofitable trades. The size of the profit/loss of the copied position is set by the Profit_Loss parameter in points. If the parameter is set to zero, the trades are copied within the price range of ± slippage. This feature is not available in the free version.
During the reverse copying of trades the utility starts trailing the stop loss order on the slave account if the trade is closed with a loss on the master account. Trailing is enabled by setting the trail_sl parameter, in points. This feature is not available in the free version.
The free but limited version is available in the Market under the name Copier4Free.
Attention! In the slave mode, the Copier uses the comment field to identify the copied trades. Therefore, this field must not be modified by the trading server when opening trades.
Parameters of the utility specified both in master and in slave modes:
- Copier mode - copier operation mode, master (signal provider) or slave (signal copier), slave2 mode - copying signal with closure only by tp/sl or manually.
- Provider number - number of the signals provider.
- Prefix - prefix of the copied pair.
- Suffix - suffix of the copied pair.
- Timer (in seconds) - event generation period of the timer for the copier operation. The greater the period, the less the load on the terminal.
Parameters of the utility specified only in slave mode:
- Slave number - number of copier of trades from one provider.
- Copy with reversal - copy trades in the opposite direction (reverse).
- Recopy closed deals - in case a trade closes on the slave account and the price returns to the trade opening price, and also if the trade is present on the master account, the copier copies it again.
- Copy stop loss - copy the stop loss.
- Copy take profit - copy the take profit.
- No-trade list (space separated) - list of pair not to copy, separated by commas, with prefixes and suffixes specified, if any.
- Trail stop loss (in pips) - trail the stop loss order. Enabled in case a trade is closed on the master account.
- Copy loss trades (-pips) or profit trades (+pips) - copy profitable or unprofitable trades.
- Slippage (in pips) - the maximum allowed value of the difference in price on the master and slave accounts, at which copying is performed.
- Multiply lot of copied deals by - copy trades with the lot size increased by the specified multiplier.
- Fixed lot size - copy the trade but open it with the specified lot size.
- Maxixmum lot size - limit of the maximum volume of the order opened by the copier on a slave account.
Parameters of the utility specified only in master mode:
- Send Pending Order - copy pending orders.
- Do not copy deals with magic - do not copy trades with the specified magic number. The numbers must be separated by periods. For example, .3445.67184.108.40.206. - trades, that have these magic numbers on the master account will not be copied to the slave account.
- Copy only deals which have this string in comment - copy only trades that have this string in the comment.
2. The magic numbers of trades not to copy can be set as a list. Numbers should be separated by commas. For example .3445.67220.127.116.11. - trades with such magic numbers will not be copied to a slave account.
2. Added the 'Slave number' parameter. It can be used to set the number of the copier, which works in the Slave mode from one Master provider.
2. Added the 'Copy deals which have this string in comment'. If specified, ony the deals having a specified set of symbols in the comment are copied.
2. Lag between copying deals is added - lag_in_sec.
3. Slave2 regime was added. In this mode deals which were closed on master-account manually will not be closed on slave-account.
4. If re_copy parameter is set to "off" the deals which were closed at slave-account, but still opened at master-account, will not be reopened again.
5. Copy pending orders.