EA Bt

Can anyone help to creat EA based on BT2 h1 chart buy at arrow signals (close candle ) trailing stop BT2 stop sell is the reverse...and i will test it .......thanks in advance

so do i,

i will backtest

then forward test for a week

then i'll forward test live with a 1k live account.

no kidding.

(and out of curiosity, how do you get braintrading mq4? the original one doesnt involve mq4 files, it's exe files which comunicate with MT4 via COM interface or so i think)

plus i tried to disassemble the exe but the file was protected and i'm no good at packaging

Bt-ea

so do i,

i will backtest

then forward test for a week

then i'll forward test live with a 1k live account.

no kidding.

(and out of curiosity, how do you get braintrading mq4? the original one doesnt involve mq4 files, it's exe files which comunicate with MT4 via COM interface or so i think)

plus i tried to disassemble the exe but the file was protected and i'm no good at packaging

Hello anasugawa

I got all these files from this great forum...

till now non of the programmers reply ,if the H4 TF will be added beside H1 and a trader can choose the hours of trading plus one of these TF'S it will be indeed great.........thanks

It should not be original.

It is the indicators created by Beluck on our forum.

You may see the whole section here (creating, trading etc).

newdigital:
I tried to backtest it since 2001 and it looks good.

I tried it for D1 and it is profitable.

The problem is that I can not optimize the settings because this EA is having a lot of comments:

and this one "-----", and some words and so on.

If FiveDave removes all the comments to have the version for Backtesting/optimization only so I think it will be great.

Because this EA looks like profitable.

Hi NewDigital, will do it first thing tomorrow and post it back here. Hope this help and thank you for your help

Hi NewDigital, here is the EA. Just set PrintControl = FALSE to turn off all comment and make the backtest faster. Hope this help

Files:

I hope this does not end up in the Elite Section...so us gorund dwellers can have a piece of the action...I loaded this EA on four demo charts...will it trade as is?

Or is there a preliminary set file to test?

ES

firedave:
Hi NewDigital, here is the EA. Just set PrintControl = FALSE to turn off all comment and make the backtest faster. Hope this help

ElectricSavant:
I hope this does not end up in the Elite Section...so us gorund dwellers can have a piece of the action...I loaded this EA on four demo charts...will it trade as is?

Or is there a preliminary set file to test?

ES

I am not testing this EA (not in public and not in elite section) so I have no idea about the settings.

May be I should optimize the settings for the testing. Will try to do it on Sunday.

Did you find any worthwhile settings newdigital?

newdigital:
I am not testing this EA (not in public and not in elite section) so I have no idea about the settings. May be I should optimize the settings for the testing. Will try to do it on Sunday.
Reason: