"well working 4h system" thread ? - page 3

Just want to let you know that all the indicator were revised and very advanced EA was created in 'Well working Trading System' thread in elite section.

It was just posted right now and it was not tested so no any opinion yet.

newdigital:
Just want to let you know that all the indicator were revised and very advanced EA was created in 'Well working Trading System' thread in elite section. It was just posted right now and it was not tested so no any opinion yet.

how we can enter elite section ?

oh well,sorry,already get the information...

big things

Range_v2

TrendEnvelopes_v1 ProSource

TrendStrength_v1

AbsoluteStrength (change setting)

TrendRSI

all is in net

pock:

big things

Range_v2

TrendEnvelopes_v1 ProSource

TrendStrength_v1

AbsoluteStrength (change setting)

TrendRSI

all is in net

Please, send on my mail rozzzenbom@rambler.ru this indicators, thanks. Great work!!!!!!!

Hi,

Could you put a link to those indicators so that we can download them?

Thank you very much in advance! :-))

hi

Hi Pock ,

nice indicator...how about drawdown ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I will betray you the secret

I found these indicator in 15 minutes thanks to two tools

1. skill of the reading

2. search engine eg. Google

"Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF),

TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view),

TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view),

TrendRSI indicator. "

but the discovery he?

look on this, and compare last window scren

AT(the basis) and support about good indicator

+AF

next time use search engine

indicator - press here (wait 30 seconds and press button Download link)

Hi pock,

What is the point to download free indicators (mainly created by Igorad especially for our forum and posted for free on our public forum) in such a difficult way using file uploader website?

Just for information.

There is thread in elite section namely "Well working Trading System !".

This thread was started in 05th of August 2006. There are completely different indicators coded and 4th version of the EA was created already (Igorad is the coder). It was some discussion about how to avoid trading on flat/choppy market and seems two ways were found and we are waiting for EA's improvement in those ways. If our ways will not work so we have few more ideas about avoiding the flat/choppy by coding. That's fine according to backtesting right now but it may be good to have 3 or 5 sample codes about "this avoiding".

That's all news.

Anyway, thanks for promotion of Igorad's free coding

As to Prosource indicator as ex4 file from your file uploader so I think it is free TrendEnvelopes indicator created by Igorad long time ago. It is free indicator and very very first verson.

Look at the image:

one chart is with this Prosource ex4 and the other one is TrendEnvelope. Even the settings are the same one. And names of the settings are the same.

Files:
envelope.gif  62 kb
Reason: