"well working 4h system" thread ? - page 2

forex_for_life:
This system looks good historically. Any idea why it was dropped, NewDigital? Sure you probably don't remember now.

Nobody evaluated yet.

Because it is necessary to test on demo account just for 1 or 2 week to see how it works but it is H4 timeframe so ... I don't have time personally.

May be later on ...

This is the one.

Needs to be put into an EA so it opens position and closes previous as soon as arrow pops up hard to do with human eye.

Works good but needs auto order executor that runs purely from the arrow nothing else no market data candle close rubbish etc to save valuable pips.

Yeh also with this, has some bugs, sometimes arrow comes and dissapears (shouldnt do this).

Very rarely but still shouldnt do it.

Files:

Just found requested thread in elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175619

Can someone please post the TrendStrength_v1 indicator from the system link. I can't gain access to it. Thanks.

newdigital:
Just found requested thread in elite section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175619

Most Enter signals regarding that chart do not make profit though.

Mr.Marketz:
Can someone please post the TrendStrength_v1 indicator from the system link. I can't gain access to it. Thanks.

It is in elite section sorry.

jimmyking:
Most Enter signals regarding that chart do not make profit though.

I did not trade this system.

Just waiting for EA from Igorad as he is already announced it.

How can we get the TrendStrength_v1

forex_for_life:
Really? Is it going to be something publicly released or requiring purchase? Just curious.

I know the same with you.

Igorad just announced in elite section that he created EA and he will post it on elite section thread.

newdigital:
It is in elite section sorry.

I did not trade this system.

Just waiting for EA from Igorad as he is already announced it.

Nevermind. Just read it all on the actual thread. Thanks NewDigital

panda77:
How can we get the TrendStrength_v1

Become an Elite Member.

Reason: