Modify Wolfe wave - page 28

chris1010:
I found this indicator some time ago. It is interesting because it is like Elliott Waves, but according to its name it is more like Wolfe Waves.

I have attached a 15 minute GU chart for you to check out. The signal on this chart is to go long at point 5.

Has anyone traded the Wolfe Waves before with success?

Thanks. Chris

Look at this post with many links:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178120

and on this post with WolfWave_nen. indicator

and on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176098

Search and analytic complex HWAFM (the harmonic wave analysis of the financial markets)

AlexSTAL:
Search and analytic complex HWAFM (the harmonic wave analysis of the financial markets)

AlexSTAL

My extreme appreciation and gratitude to you for a very intelligently put together and easy to use system. Major leap for me in addition to using nen and kor4 harmonics, this is a real beauty, thank goodness Newdigital introduced your system to many here on forexstd. Great stuff.

Files:

:) Thanks

AlexSTAL:

Hey buddy, how ya been? lol. Yeah me too. Anyways, I have been attepting to add patterns to your near perfect instument but I cant figure how to add a button onto, into the survey advisor. I love the system by the way. Your a genius, in english thats a great compliment coming from me, because I am usless behind the keyboard programming, except on my blackberry texting some sweet thang im gonna swing swang ye all wing wang shabing bang if you know what i mean, you dont. Thanks and good luck to you always.

MoneyJunkie(LAXIN) (LouisWet....@gmail.com)

I test the Wolfe Waves for 2 weeks but the indicator is faulty. The #5 point trend never comes to the target, mostly only halfway and then the trend turns against me. A mess.

Hermes

Why nobody help?

It would be interest if someone can

WolfWave indicator

wolfwave.mq4

Files:
wolfwave.gif  41 kb
wolfwave.mq4  15 kb
Reason: