"well working 4h system" thread ? - page 4

Thank you very much! :-))

I'm longing to try them!!

Newdigital, could you please send me a link to those trading systems?

newdigital:
Hi pock,

What is the point to download free indicators (mainly created by Igorad especially for our forum and posted for free on our public forum) in such a difficult way using file uploader website?

Hi Newdigital

because I do not have the time to look on forum

if I have on the hard disc this is the the simplest way

I tried to add on the forum Upload but there is the limitation (4 files) and ...anyway not important

Newdigital maybe the question for You ;D

why you do not edit your statements? only write after several ...one for second

majority people on the public forum they do not like this and from here the quantity "Posts: 9,617"

and so same, this is such important question? or so as and this to me (anyway not important)

below they are indicators similar to TrendEnvelope

TrendEnvelope this is exactly this same what Prosource

now as someone wants indicators.... button search

Files:
bez.gif  32 kb

pock:
...Newdigital maybe the question for You ;D

why you do not edit your statements? only write after several ...one for second

majority people on the public forum they do not like this and from here the quantity "Posts: 9,617"

and so same, this is such important question? or so as and this to me (anyway not important) ...

Edit? Why I need to edit?

I started many trading systems here so it is real posts I have: 9,617.

14.59 posts per day. including the statements in elite section (many posts weekly).

Why I need to edit or delete? I started digital filters threads on our forum, zigzag trading systems, asctrend systems, brainwashing systems, braintrading systems, ichimoku with many threads, news trader EA thread, and much much more besides I am doing elite section almost alone with many EAs tested. Nothing to edit. What to edit or delete?

I did not start any thread about hedge/grid/martingale/MTF so what to delete

Try to create at least one trading system (without any hedge/grid/martingale/MTF) on the forum and you will have your first 1,000 posts as a quantity.

Do it, what is the problem? Create trading system (at least one), post it to the public, define the rules for everybody, reply to the questions, trade this system live for some months with some results, improve this system and finally create EA and test it. For free of course. The same with me. And 20 times like that. I mean 20 trading systems. Or 10. With live statements and so on.

And then we may speak about who like and who don't.

I am admin of this forum not because of quantity of the posts.

A to indicators so I think any indicators are useless without the rules how to use it, without the history about why indicators were created by coders and so on.

It always looks strange: coders created indicators for our forum especially and for free, for some trading systems and according to some requests. And you are posting same indicators to same coders to same forum with words: "look, what I found!". But coders are still alive and still here you know ...and they are reading your post and they are reading my post

As to Prosource indicator so i found that it is the same with our free indicator with different name. And I knew nothing about this Prosource and no idea why some other people renamed our free indicator.

As to the quantity of the posts:

newdigital: 9,617 posts incl elite section statements posting

nina: 2,229

davidke20: 1,036

codersguru: 953

daraknor: 936

Maji: 842

Kalenzo: 658.

Linuxser: 657.

kamyar: 638.

bluto: 626.

ValeoFX: 611.

SIMBA: 596.

Nicholishen: 514.

Hendrick: 494.

ryanklefas: 459.

and so on and so on and much much more members who created trading systems for free or coding for free. Do you think nothing to do for them in their life anymore?

By the way it is my 9,618th post

Can any one convert it to EA?

Dear All

Can Any one convert it to EA, It will be great for us..

Osama

ossaossa:
Dear All

Osama

Which system?

There are many EAs created by Igorad for "well working trading system". It is in elite section. But all the indicators were re-coded and Igorad coded totally new indicators so it was fully changed.

ossaossa:
Dear All

Osama

Ive already done it with this kind of system.

Ive done it all man with igorads stuff hes a brilliant guy.

But when push comes to shove your gonna give it back to someone else because, it lacks the magic filter.

I think if you ran this for 1 year on gbp/usd you might be surprised what you end up with.

Maybe if you spend years making your own data from historical university archives and national libraries, and compile it all and set it up on servers and trade off that.

Because I believe the brokers mess with the data on a global scale in order to keep your money without ever having moved it from the account you put it in.

Level1 means just that.

btw, how come theres' no arrows showing up for the prosource or trendenvelope.....like even previous charts not showing any signals...are they same thing?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
This is the one.

Needs to be put into an EA so it opens position and closes previous as soon as arrow pops up hard to do with human eye.

Works good but needs auto order executor that runs purely from the arrow nothing else no market data candle close rubbish etc to save valuable pips.

Yeh also with this, has some bugs, sometimes arrow comes and dissapears (shouldnt do this).

Very rarely but still shouldnt do it.

Fixed it

It had a bug when changing accounts too

Fixed too

Reason: