Modify Wolfe wave

To add comments, please log in or register
lava
lava  

Hi All,

Can anyone modify this Wolfe wave indicator to use different versions of zigzag?

I will need to experiment with the various zigzags over various TFs.

Then modify it further to make it more accurate.

Files:
wolfe.mq4 9 kb
chris
chris  

Wolfe Waves

chris
chris  

kappari
kappari  

i hope this pdf can help

Files:
wolfe_waves.pdf 236 kb
babarmughal
babarmughal  
clam61:
what i love about wolfe waves is that they give you a price target

learn about them here:

www.wolfewave.com

http://www.chart.nu/wolfewave.htm

i am currently in this trade:

update: stopped out BE

Hi,

Can you please post the indicator...

Thanks

chris
chris  

i dont use an indicator. they can be spotted by teh eye quite easily after a small amount of practice.

initially they didnt work that well for me. this was due to the large amount of misinformation on the web as to a real wolfe wave.

fortunately i am in the process of gathering real legitimate information on not only wolfe waves but how to trade them.

i am having a high success rate so far.

babarmughal
babarmughal  
clam61:
i dont use an indicator. they can be spotted by teh eye quite easily after a small amount of practice.

initially they didnt work that well for me. this was due to the large amount of misinformation on the web as to a real wolfe wave.

fortunately i am in the process of gathering real legitimate information on not only wolfe waves but how to trade them.

i am having a high success rate so far.

can you please explain a bit more about this system...

Thanks

chris
chris  

check out those the link in the first post

that will give you some preliminary information

increase
increase  

I found this! maybe we can work on it

Files:
wolf.rar 252 kb
chris
chris  

i have wolf indicators. they are lacking, i.e. not complete. the reason is that it is based on the zig zag indicator which does not always land on what would be a correct wolf wave

take a moment and learn it by hand and you will find many many wolf waves every day.

increase
increase  
clam61:
i have wolf indicators. they are lacking, i.e. not complete. the reason is that it is based on the zig zag indicator which does not always land on what would be a correct wolf wave take a moment and learn it by hand and you will find many many wolf waves every day.

Does that also apply to the one I posted?