Modify Wolfe wave

Hi All,

Can anyone modify this Wolfe wave indicator to use different versions of zigzag?

I will need to experiment with the various zigzags over various TFs.

Then modify it further to make it more accurate.

Files:
wolfe.mq4  9 kb

i hope this pdf can help

Files:
wolfe_waves.pdf  236 kb

clam61:
what i love about wolfe waves is that they give you a price target

learn about them here:

www.wolfewave.com

http://www.chart.nu/wolfewave.htm

i am currently in this trade:

update: stopped out BE

Hi,

Can you please post the indicator...

Thanks

i dont use an indicator. they can be spotted by teh eye quite easily after a small amount of practice.

initially they didnt work that well for me. this was due to the large amount of misinformation on the web as to a real wolfe wave.

fortunately i am in the process of gathering real legitimate information on not only wolfe waves but how to trade them.

i am having a high success rate so far.

clam61:
i dont use an indicator. they can be spotted by teh eye quite easily after a small amount of practice.

initially they didnt work that well for me. this was due to the large amount of misinformation on the web as to a real wolfe wave.

fortunately i am in the process of gathering real legitimate information on not only wolfe waves but how to trade them.

i am having a high success rate so far.

can you please explain a bit more about this system...

Thanks

check out those the link in the first post

that will give you some preliminary information

I found this! maybe we can work on it

Files:
wolf.rar  252 kb

i have wolf indicators. they are lacking, i.e. not complete. the reason is that it is based on the zig zag indicator which does not always land on what would be a correct wolf wave

take a moment and learn it by hand and you will find many many wolf waves every day.

clam61:
i have wolf indicators. they are lacking, i.e. not complete. the reason is that it is based on the zig zag indicator which does not always land on what would be a correct wolf wave take a moment and learn it by hand and you will find many many wolf waves every day.

Does that also apply to the one I posted?

clam61:
yes

you can try to use it. but you should verify the waves by hand

the problem is that many people have written indicators without properly knowing what a wolfe wave is. this isnt entirely their fault.

to take the wolfe course it costs 3000 bucks. on top of that there are lots of websites (investopedia and voodootrader) that have the WRONG information about a wolfe wave.

i am in the process of researching and i have some connections with people who know what they are doing in regards to wolfe waves. when i find out more info i will get it to u guys

Thanks a lot it looks interesting

clam61

I am just wondering if you actually had a look at the pdf info file in the rar I posted?

It seems to describe the wolfe wave stuff I have read so far also the wave I see when i run the program also seems to conform, but then I really know very little so I wonder if you could actually looked at the indicator and notes and tell me if this is also misleading as you suggest?

Reason: