Fxcruiser's version of THE ULTIMATE TRADING MACHINE! - page 2

Maybe there are some who will get the system.

Ask for help to lock the ex file. " I wrote this great complex indicator and dont know how to lock it" Yeh right

Then sell it on Ebay

Mart

Well done FX Cruiser, this is exactly what I like to see, you are a true champion to my cause to get these bastards by the short hairs

I went to town to get some supplies yesterday, but over the weekend will try to upload some commercial systems which are selling our free indicators for all to see the true face of the damage. People will get more and more reluctant to share on forums as this danger escalates.

All the best till laters.

FX Sniper

WOW,

fabulous!

O GOD, You are the BEST, I want to build a bank for keeping you mony becoz there is no bank so big can do that,

Put your Money In FOTOVAT bAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK,, hurry Up

The financial world holds its breath in anticipation.

System sellers and con men start to barricade their doors and windows.

A cheer goes up from under trod forex traders.

The working traders pit-bull is on your case snake oil salesmen. There will be no hiding place from FX Sniper (and his merry men)

Mart

Give it to me

Complimentary Copies Available - Limited Time Only

drgoodvibe:
Where can I buy?!?!?!?!
adrazz:
Give it to me

I am sorry guys. The last copy was sold to FX_Sniper yesterday. However, there will be another promotion and yes, for limited time only. Actually, complimentary copies will be given out at the HAMA Bar & Lounge on your 1st visit (that is, if you get an invitation. hehehe!). Ooooops! forgot about the fine prints - the catch - you must spend $500 in consumables while you're there.

HAMA Bar & Lounge serves exclusively iced-cold Heineken and Asahi beers in frozen grail, sorry, not the holy one. I hope that ValeoFX send us a limited supply of his "XO" Cognac. For appertizers, you can try our pure Ichimoku secret recipes: Tenkan Su Pork, Kijun Beef or the dieter's delight, Senkou Chicken. Any of these will put you on Cloud 9. Then, there is the Kagi fish and Renko BBQ goose. Don't forget our pricey delicacy, aged Golden Egg. Some of the menus are listed on your Custom Indicators folder. For sure you will be over INDICATED! Hehehe!

Here is the line up of performances at the Lounge featuring:

* nina's CatFX50, fresh from Barcelona, Spain. His version of the Spanish group, "Las Ketchup" and also special appearance of Spanish actress, Penelope Cruz.

* Dolly, the entry of mrtools and Linuxser in the Look Alike Contest

* ISAKAS, from Asia by zeman, will unveil his new kukus_stop zigzag dance steps.

Please keep checking the Calendar of Events regularly. You don't wanna miss out again.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser's UTM Trade Result 102606

Look guys, this may actually work. Check out the attached chart using revised trade rules.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi

Hi FxCruiser.

In trend market until moon help in decision of trade..........post this in choppy market......

Regards.

EFX:
Hi FxCruiser.

In trend market until moon help in decision of trade..........post this in choppy market......

Regards.

True, but the price squeeze won't let me trade on that market condition. Anyhow, its just another way of pulling FX_Sniper's leg. Please don't take this thread seriously as it is dangerous to your trading skills. Just for the smile in your choppy, slow, market condition.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I understand this thead is supposed to be humorous, but as a newbie I really do like the clear, unencumbered charts with 1 indicator and timeframe. Is there a system really like this, or do they all have to have 17 indicators, 4 alarms, and 13 discretionary nuance measuring devices?

Seriously, since I'm just starting this thread, is there a simple system available like this (OTHER THAN NETPICKS UTM of course!).

Thank you.

Mike

Reason: