leverage problem

Hello i am a new trader i am registered with fxpro they ofer a leverage of 1:500 means if i have 100$ i will be shown 50000 but it is not they told it will not show on screen then i asked i more thing if i have 100 in 1:500 and 50000 in 1:1 it will act as same no but i dont think so because in 100 i cant trade with 8 lots

plz help

You can call this leverage maximum leverage you can possibly use. Actual order (position) size is much more important. You should never take a trade with as much money as You possibly can, so there is no significant difference if broker gives You 1:100 leverage or 1:500 leverage - with right money management such big positions must not be taken anyway.

eacreator:
You can call this leverage maximum leverage you can possibly use. Actual order (position) size is much more important. You should never take a trade with as much money as You possibly can, so there is no significant difference if broker gives You 1:100 leverage or 1:500 leverage - with right money management such big positions must not be taken anyway.

I dont take this much lot but in this i took for checking 100 in 1:500 is same as 50000 in 1:1 but in 100 i cannot take 8 lot but in 50000 i can so were is 1:500

i am new in forex so is there problem from my side

If You need this, You should read margin call rules of Your broker. They are slightly different for each broker. After careful read and some calculations You will be able to tell the difference between 100 in 1:500 and 50000 in 1:1 for Your broker.

Reason: