An idea - page 3

I put together an EA based on this principle, thou I've optimized the settings for RSI periods. Its seems to trade well on the EURUSD 30M timeframe. These are the best results I've got so far. I've had higher accuracy, sometimes as high as 85% but in all those cases it was only slightly profitable, this is much lower at 54% but it still would've returned 150% over two years. I think with some work on the exits and possibly the trailing stop it could be far more profitable.

It doesn't need any indicators as these are all contained as function calls in the program. For optimization only the trailing stops are dependent on current tick so you can use open price only to speed up optimization, the results are not always exactly the same but are close enough. I've attached two copies the first is the working copy the second is one I cant get to work properly. The idea was to look back over a user defined period for signals from the various indicators and set BuyAllow=1 if there was a signal in that period. This works for some of the signals but not for others. Anyway I have got to get back to revision so I'll let you all have a look see if you can get it to work better.

Reason: