BollBounce - 4H Swing trading strategy

A nice system I have been trading for 3 months.. gained me 50% on account so far :-)

It is based mainly on price movement, and the fact that prices like to retrace to trending moving average and bounce from it, creating strong movements.

Last 2 Weeks Results

GBPUSD: +212 pips

EURUSD: +712 pips

Charts

This system works on any charts; I prefer using it on 4H and 1H charts.

Be sure to backtest it before you try it on any other time frame.

Indicators

Only Bollinger(20)

Entry Rules

Entry is made after price bounces from Bollinger's Moving Average, when the Moving Average is trending (pointing up or down).

After price has bounced from MA (Created a bullish candle for long trades or bearish for short), place stop order 1 pip above the candle (for long) or below the candle (for short). Watch examples for clarifications.

Stop Loss
is 1 pip below low of the previous bar (for long trades), and 1 pip above high of previous bar + spread (for short trades).

Trailing Stop

This is what this system is all about.

Stop Loss is trailed to 1 pip below lowest low of last 4 bars (for long trades) and to 1 pip above highest high of last 4 bars (for short trades). Exits are done only by the trailing stop.

Money Management

I risk 2% of starting equity on each trade.

That's about it. Example for trades can be found at my blog, I also post weekly results there. Good trading everyone and lots of pips!

Files:
1.jpg  177 kb
2.jpg  181 kb
3.jpg  195 kb

Nice strategy M256...., thanks.

thanks for sharing this system , hope can work in a long run

Updates

Weekly results: +396 pips.

Currencies and trades:

6 Trades:

GBPUSD +58 pips

GBPJPY +91 pips

EURGBP +92 pips (still in)

USDJPY +123 pips

EURJPY +31 pips (still in)

share link

woox:
share link

every thing is on first post.

indicator is a stander indicator that come with meta4

hello sir, I m very interested in your strategy, But I m not understanding your entry and exit point, Please explain me sir, and I like swing trade I used H1 and M5 please sir,

dareking, not a good idea M5 for swing strategies! The longer TFs the better. Entries are around the 20 EMA (Bollinger middle band) in direction of trend. If up trend buy if next candle is green and if down trend sell if next candle is red. The candles have to bounce from the 20 EMA like from rubber band.

Ponimajes?

The decision for entries could be supported by MACD crosses. Interesting strategy even I already heard about that idea somewhere long time ago but didn't pay attention.

Cheers Hermes

There are certain situations in which currency pairs often reach extraordinary potential in a very short period of time. This means that the trader has no choice but to act as quickly as possible. Therefore, many traders try to “catch the trend” and ride it in the other direction. Thus, the name “swing trading.” However, the most important thing that you should know about swing trading is that you must have a concrete method that you can use in order to find direction changes. Here are a few important things that you should know about forex trad

Identify Sources of Resistance and Support

The first step is to identify the areas that are likely to influence the price of currency pairs. You won’t be able to swing trade any currency pair unless you have an idea about where the price is going to react from. When studying charts, it is important to draw some horizontal lines in order to draw parallels. Create connections between the highs and lows and look for areas where the price has reversed before. This will form the blueprint for your swing trading. With the passage of time, you will end up drawing more and more lines, and it won’t be long before you will have a solid idea about the areas that form the basis of price resistance or suppor

- See more at: /go?link=https://www.hiwayfx.com/forex-articles/what-you-need-know-about-swing-trading

Reason: