EA based on ZZ_MTF_XO

Hello All

After using thousands of indicators I have come up with a system that suits me and in fact use indicators given by generous people posting on sites like this one! ;-)

I would like to spend less time staring at the screen and hoped that by sharing the indicator and a screenshot someone may help me create an EA for it!

I enter a trade based on purely the ZZ_MTF_XO indicator and use the others as filters/confirmation only. I exit when the indicator is no longer highlighted or if a major support/resistance area is approaching etc.

I apologise as this is my first post but I am hopeless with programming and do not understand it at all. I would enter the trade after the indicator has highlighted (Lime for long - Red for short) a bar and closed, entering at the open of the next bar. For EA purposes the trade should be closed after the highlighted bars have finished - ie on the open of the bar after.

I hope this helps anyone looking at this system and any feedback or ideas would be much appreciated.

Cheers Jay

I forget to say which pairs to use it! I only use pairs with high volatility eg gbp/usd - eur/usd - jpy pairs etc.

Also the default parameters are good for say a 4hr or 1 hr chart but for those daytraders out there a setting of 60 for larger timeframe and 5 for smaller timeframe would be ideal for a 5 min chart for example. I find this to be best!

Cheers Jay

Reason: