Stochastic Trading System - Highly profitable - page 3

Stochastic by itself is very moody indicator but in combination with ADX min. 20- max. 40 it could be a good system.

Ad ADX for cleaner decisions. When ADX (14) over 20 and heading up and Stochastic agree take the trade. When ADX over 40 and heading down you should head down also!

Cheers Hermes

Unity has its power in forex trading. Cooking with a variety of ingredients makes the delicacy tastier as every ingredient contributes its special feature. This is why I love combining indicators in the forex when forming a trading system. I really appreciate powerful momentum indicators like the Stochastic as well as the Relative Strength Index- that is the RSI. I could combine them with pivot points or even moving earnings that is a very powerful combination you have there.

In technical forex trading, the stochastic remains such a powerful indicator in forex trading. The stochastic is notably one of the first of its kind of technical indicators; it works on a functioning premise that for the period of a market uptrend, prices would maintain their stand keeping equal or above the previous period closing price. On the other hand, in a market downtrend, prices would probably remain equal to or down past the previous closing price.

Reason: