Files:
cad_mc1.gif  35 kb
cad_mc2.gif  30 kb
cad_mc3.gif  28 kb
cad_mc4.gif  27 kb

another sample

Here another sample trading using Master Candle style on EUaud

18sma and 23 sma another filter of confirmation

This section is more suitable with the nature of the thread.

Euaud

EUAUD trading using mastercandle mtd

have a look the chart at entry point area and sl area

tp1,2,3 this is the plan for the next week trading

i will be looking for the nice set up long for this currency base on the plan .........

Files:
audmc4tsd.gif  27 kb

Looks good!

Very interesting, Mymarahaba. Just by accident this weekend I was matching lines with the monthly, weekly and daily highs and lows. My idea was much

simplier - to see when breakouts occur. Care to explain little bit more, how do you trade within the bars?

Thank you.

Very nice style of trading. I trade the daily breakouts which is essentially close to the master candle style, what indicators do you have there that set out the master candles?

mymarahaba:
EUAUD trading using mastercandle mtd

have a look the chart at entry point area and sl area

tp1,2,3 this is the plan for the next week trading

i will be looking for the nice set up long for this currency base on the plan .........

lietuve:
Very interesting, Mymarahaba. Just by accident this weekend I was matching lines with the monthly, weekly and daily highs and lows. My idea was much

simplier - to see when breakouts occur. Care to explain little bit more, how do you trade within the bars?

Thank you.

for this case just wait until the pa break the line and close above the line or close below the line, but u can use your filter 18sma and 23sma also mcad this will help to see the confirmation of the pa direction ......use your filter as the wise analyst, if we are play at this ppz monthly,weekly and daily area just take the quick profit and tight sl base on your 4hr mc or 1hr mc....

verbtheory:
Very nice style of trading. I trade the daily breakouts which is essentially close to the master candle style, what indicators do you have there that set out the master candles?

i'm just using fibo indi from mt4 to set the master candle with the manual for the master candle top area line, piv area and bottom area line ....

gu

here another sample gu trading using the master candle mtd

check it out

Files:
gu_mc1.gif  17 kb
gu_mc2.gif  20 kb
gu_mc3.gif  27 kb
gu_mc4.gif  26 kb

gu trading plan using master candle style

hi all,

gu trading plan using master candle style

on monthly master candle pa has been moving and closed on the Friday above the monthly MC pivot and be continue to the top of monthly master candle

on the weekly we see pa has been make new high and then retrace and closed above weekly pivot.

on daily we see the retracement is not completed yet i will waiting the last swing low of the pa the entry long from the dip???

see on 4hr tf there is 4hr mc be break to downside with +- 150 pips if the pa break to down side or if pa break up side with 460 pips.....

here my plan for this week of gu.....

Files:
gumth.gif  17 kb
gu_17.gif  19 kb
gumthdly1.gif  20 kb

gbp nzd

gbpnzd this week plan

Files:
gbpnzd.gif  17 kb
Reason: