An idea - page 2

SwingMan:
What will you edit?

Read above. MrWobbles tried to edit your indicator but it didn't work, I was hoping you could do it.

"Okay the Edit isn't working so I'll just post it here. WobblesSignalsIndicator-Ver1 (open trades on consecutive and the same candle)"

Dreamliner:
Read above. MrWobbles tried to edit your indicator but it didn't work, I was hoping you could do it. "Okay the Edit isn't working so I'll just post it here. WobblesSignalsIndicator-Ver1 (open trades on consecutive and the same candle)"

OK, MrWobbles posted in #9 the new version.

SwingMan:
OK, MrWobbles posted in #9 the new version.

Yeah but it still has a bug in it. It doesn't always open trades one after the other. Not sure why.

Oh and by 'the Edit' i was referring to the edit post feature, which was refusing to remove the first version.

mrwobbles:
Yeah but it still has a bug in it. It doesn't always open trades one after the other. Not sure why. Oh and by 'the Edit' i was referring to the edit post feature, which was refusing to remove the first version.

Well if anybody can fix the bug Swingman can!

mrwobbles:
Yeah but it still has a bug in it. It doesn't always open trades one after the other. Not sure why.

I dont know if this is what you mean:

- if a trade is closed on a bar, and we have trading signals for this bar, the program must open a new trade.

Solution:

Because new trades are started and closed on the opens, you must first close the activ trades and then check new trades.

Here the version 2.

I think that a good and simple signal filter is the Hull MAvg.

Here my version, with the recomanded (!) period 27:

Files:

SwingMan:
I dont know if this is what you mean:

- if a trade is closed on a bar, and we have trading signals for this bar, the program must open a new trade.

Solution:

Because new trades are started and closed on the opens, you must first close the activ trades and then check new trades.

Here the version 2.

Nice one SwingMan = ) yeah that was the problem. I'll check out the Hull MAvg filter looks like it might work. I'm looking at ADX (16 period, EMA and Typical Price) which showed some promise thou as I've said I havent had time to check it out properly.

Swingman,mrwobbles

İt is a very good indicator, thanks for sharing.İt gives too many signals so it is pointless trying the indicator on very small timeframes.My idea is it is better to have MTF version.İn my opinion most of the time the signal on 30M collides with 1H or 4H.

I think it is better to have MTF version based on M30,M60,M240,D1,W1.

Another idea is the signals almost catch the tops and bottoms how about using them with some overbought oversold indicators:

Reason: