MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 776

More than 30 of my EAs stopped to work correctly on my live account after upgrade to 6xx build. I figured out that the sorting of order history was changed. In older version the sort was by orders ticket and in the newer version it is sorted by close time. I could not find any note or description...
The Goal is to insure that the data is current and up 2 date before a Copy Rates. is Executed ....I been reviewing this article. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/timeseries_access and would like 2 use some thing similar 2 CheckLoadHistory(InpLoadedSymbol,InpLoadedPeriod,InpStartDate); But I...
Good afternoon everyone! The other day I got interested in a STOP grid, namely in the following system: A grid of STOPOVs (15 bays and 15 selves at a distance of 15 pips from each other) is thrown on three pairs: EUR/USD USD/JPY EUR/JPY. Within a day (which is not necessary) the price moves in any
  "Trees don't grow to the sky"  (870   1 2 3 4 5 ... 86 87)
Do you think it is possible to have a crazy and endless equity growth of the 100-1000-10000% per month type? Is it possible to go from $100 or $1000 to tens of millions, or is it just a dream? Are there any TPs that have been making insane amounts of money all the time? It is clear that we can get
Please help on: OrderSend error 3 This is the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        Ma13.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp....
Hi my friends, I don't know how to deal with this problem. I've written a code by use of Arrays but I don't know why it doesn't work or compile on the graphs. and the most incredible thing is that I was using some other codes look like this but now it doesn't work !! it print in journal " array out...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Initialize program's function                                    |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+   void OnInit()   {         if ( Digits == 3 || Digits == 5 )      {         Slippage =...
[Deleted]
Hi After upgrading to 600 build I am experiencing issues with my function that otherwise work perfectly. It returns a 1004 code and records in the log: "Error when calling InternetOpenUrlA()" Here is the code, can anyone please help: #define HTTP_QUERY_CONTENT_LENGTH 0x00000005#define...
Hi All, I looking for some advice on how to go about marketing a MT4 indicator that I have just got coded. I have a User Manual to go with the tool... Any help on where from here, would be greatly appreciated! Regards Daryl
I am under the impression that I should use ArrayCopyRates to obtain the current tick data. Is that correct? How could I call that information from within a DLL? My mql4 and internet searches haven't quite gotten me there yet. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Hi, while backtesting and optimizing I realized that something must have changed the way mt4 uses/handles the fxt-file - am I right? I have created the fxt-file myself (Birt's script) and first I launched the mt4 by Tickstory Lite and I get what you see in the left column: Modeling quality: 0.99...
Hi all, can anyone provide me simple instructions to produce 99% modelling quality for MT4? Thanks much :)
int init()  {//---   string arr[3][2];   arr[0][0] = "";   arr[0][1] = "";   arr[1][0] = "";   arr[1][1] = "";   arr[2][0] = "";   arr[2][1] = "";      int handle = FileOpen("test.txt", FILE_TXT|FILE_READ);   if(handle>0) {      FileReadArray(handle, arr, 0,...
Hi, I would like to use old datas (6 month) in UT 5 minutes but i can't use functions like : iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_M5,i) before January. it's important for me to use UT5mn in order to have fixing values at 17h35 PM each month. is there an issue ? thanks for your answers, a new french user.
Hello again, encouraged by my "success" in my other thread, also wanted to make a script to switch the timeframe on the current chart between 5 and 1 minutes. So here's my code: void OnStart () { if ( Period () != 5 ) { ChartSetSymbolPeriod ( 0 , NULL , 5 ); } else {
What are the things need to be changed for making indicators compatible with Build 600+ ? If there any link of the detail discussion please give it. Thanks
Hi, it seems that TesterStatistics() is working now (b628). While e.g. STAT_RECOVERY_FACTOR give a correct value the STAT_SHARPE_RATIO seems to be always 0.00000000 double OnTester()  {//---      Print("  Sharp Ratio: ",DoubleToStr( TesterStatistics(STAT_SHARPE_RATIO) ,12));} Is the result just my...
  TIME BUY SELL  (13   1 2)
I looking for expert AT 9:30:30 open buy order with 10pips +spread Trading profit TP and SL stop loss + and 15:30:40 open sell order with 10pips +spread TP and SL . trading with everyday, moneymemegment fiber EUR,yen, Aud, and other currency WHO CAN HELP write this expert ., 9:30:30...
  help me please?  (13   1 2)
Hello there thanks for taking the time to click my post, I needed some help with editing an EA that I have. the main problem I'm having is that its opening new trades at random places. What i mean is, say I set up my expert adviser and then shutdown mt4. Then say I come back 24 hours later and...
Hey coders, I want to do an order script. Right now I use the numbers 0-5 in the options to determine the type of order. Is it somehow possible to use a pulldown menu in the options from that I can choose OP_BUY, OP_SELL ... ? Sometimes the numbers are confusing because I not always know in a second...
Hello, am not sure whether I understood the function ArrayCompare right or not. From my understanding I thought I could compare the content of 2 Array. I tried the following code: extern int MaxWorkingOrders = 1;// Global variableint array_buyTicket[];int array_sellTicket[];int array_toCompare[];//...
Hi, Is there a way to set a trade (similar to what you usually do with buy/sell limits or buy/sell stops) in such a way that it only executes "on the way back"? E.g. If the price is currently at 0.900, I would like to set a trade at say, 0.950 but I only want the trade to execute on the way DOWN....
Hi Folks; - Couple of questions here; - 1/ What is the difference between MQL4 and MQL5? 2/ Where can I obtain information for the API used for connection of a private robot? Thank you, Bebbspoke
[Deleted]
It should have already return a value of 50 for all time frame, however the new complier insists that I need to return a value outside the switch brackets ...
Can somebody provide a link to download this build?
[Deleted]
Hi, i was using MT5, but not all brokers work with it, so i decided install MT4, the problem is that candlestick has not exactly price, i show u: MT5: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr257/piro00/Clip-1.png MT4: http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr257/piro00/Clip2-1.png I noticed that in MT5,...
[Deleted]
Hello, since few days i get to often this erros message, i think it have to do with the new MT4 build update, does somebody know why this error does appear now and how to slove it? i know that the error mean invalid parameter for a function, but i dont have change the parameters they have work...
Hello. Pls if somebody can help me: On MQL5 we use handles and we can calculate an MA of another MA:    //set handler for used indicators   emaA = iMA(NULL, MA_TF, EmaPeriod1, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_WEIGHTED);   emaA2 = iMA(NULL, MA_TF, EmaPeriod2, 0, MODE_EMA, emaA); On MQL4 i try this:          emaA =...
18:21:07 Access violation write to 0x00C510DB in 'E:\MT4\MQL4\Scripts\SR.ex4' When I run either a script or EA this error is generated. either on the vps or local machine. I have installed on drive E away from C: Authenticated users has full control on drive E and subfolders! I am on build 625....
Hi i m working on to save data in to any directory in csv format //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                              File Read Write.mq4 |//|                      Copyright © 2008, MetaQuotes Software Corp....