EA test results - what is real and what is not - page 2

thrdel:

I have my eye on it, believe me !

Nice. Have my eye on it too now. XD

First of all, you need to check the tick history and check if the date matches.

<link removed by moderator>

aleemkhan147:

First of all, you need to check the tick history and check if the date matches.

<link removed by moderator>

I remind you that advertising is not allowed on this forum.

thrdel:

I have my eye on it, believe me !

i took a look at your link, so how does that work is it your EA in a forward test or is it a signal service from another user ?

SDC:

i took a look at your link, so how does that work is it your EA in a forward test or is it a signal service from another user ?

You've got me there. It is a signal from another user. :o

Just kidding, you meant it like a joke, right ? How can you backtest signals from other users ?

I've decided to give it at least a week before I can even discuss the results on forward testing. A few hours isn't quite enough.

No ... I didnt know who did the backtest you posted, you seemed to be unsure of the validity of the results and you described it as "an EA that allegedly can return spectacular profits" and pointed out spurious dates in the test result so I assumed you were discussing someone else's back test result, someone elses EA ... then I saw what looks like a forward test at mql5.com but as I have never used any of those features at mql5.com I wasn't sure what I was looking at ... test of a signals service ? Test of an EA you have bought ? I was just curious to know what it is exactly ...

Reason: