MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 385

Hi Let's assume i wanna open a SELL order. Before i send the OrderSend i calculate that my TP and SL shall be 100 pips from BID And then i send the order, something like this: OrderSend(symbol,cmd,volume,NormalizeDouble(price,digits),slippage,calculated_stoploss_100_pips_from_bid...
Hi to all.  First,this is a temporary threads Title name,i needs your valued suggestions for a proper name regarding thread.    As you all knows well,every field of life there are Heroes,national and international,from holy prophets to kings,queens,war heroes,politicians,freedom fighters,scholars of...
To the MetaTrader team : Hi,  Do you plan to add price alert directly within mobile applications (iOS and Android) please ? Everyone except Metatrader provide this basic feature. I think it is greatly awaited. Many thanks Best regards 
My log file is taking too much space, so I just want to turn the logging option off so as to ease my back-testing of EA. Anybody having any idea how to do it?
hi i'm designing an EA and the prices are not precise but rather rounded to 0.00005 1       2010.07.19 00:00        sell    1       1.00    1.52915 0.00000 0.00000 0.00    10000.002       2010.07.19 00:00        close   1       1.00    1.52910 0.00000 0.00000 5.00    10005.003       2010.07.19 00...
Hi, I'm getting the following error when I try to load my paid for EA. 2019.01.07 01:33:07.291 cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\24C15973512615D323580867D7656EA5\MQL4\Experts\Market\xxxxxxxxx.ex4' The only way I know to fix this is to delete the EA and reinstall...
hi master.. could you please help me to solve my code... i am new learn about mql4 coding... and i had some trouble, i cant solve my EA. i want my ea stop work in that day if condition are meet... ex. by profit or loss...in money or percent... please kindly solve my code...and adding comment in the
i have an investors password for one account but i cant see the running trades or its not showing the running trades( i watched it with myself and also recorded the screen video) but the trades are being updated normally on the history of the mt4. how can i view the trades when its running ?
Hello, This day i try to open limit order (buy limit on mt4 android). Even any other type of order ? But it can be done, please help and check by your self I use last version of mt4 for android phone. And of course not using investor password.
I'm getting an RSI value of 64.569404663319915 So I tried NormalizeDouble(rsiValue, 1) but that didn't work So then I made my own function: double roundNearest(double value, int digits) {   double base10 = MathPow(10,digits);   value *= base10;   value = MathRound(value);   value /= base10;   return...
  backtest  (4)
what is the hardest software to backtest?
I am running an expert advisor optimization with Metatrader4. Metatrader offers the optimization graph that shows profits for two optimization variables. I would like to optimize more than two variables and look where the best profits lie, not the single best one only, to be tolerant of parameters...
Attached is a small script that calls InternetOpenW() (you need to enable DLL calls in your MT4 settings). This script runs successfully without errors in MT4 releases prior to 1160. In the builds 1160 and 1170 the call to InternetOpenW() returns error code 6 (invalid handle). Is there a workaround?
Hi. I start the backtest.Then if I decide to stop, it is not possible to restart the backtest. I click on expert properties and it does not open.I need to close mt4 and open it again to run the backtest.It was never like this, but it started that way recently.
[Deleted]
  Recent HST format changes  (15   1 2)
I have been writing a HST file reader, that I have confirmed to work with an older HST file ( originating from an older version of MT4 ). But since LiveUpdate updated my MT4 build to 225, I don't seem to be able to read the header properly, and not any of the RateInfo. I have quoted the docs on this...
hi guys  exist a command for  recognize the currency in the denominator? thankz at all
Hi everyone, I would that once the EA took the trade, that the EA is removed from the graphic charts. I tried to use ExpertRemove(); But MT4 has crushed each time I used the EA using the ExpertRemove() function. Here is the code I am using: if (condition d'achat)    {    while ((buy == -1) &&...
Hi Guys... Was just wondering if there is a way to "run" a Function immediately....  ie. If I 'Click' on a Chart 'Button'.... can I tell Mql4 to 'Stop" processing what it is doing and run the Function that I want it to run....  ...if that makes any sense.... ...is there a Function that just "Stops"...
  Loop for  (7)
What's wrong with this? EA crasches in this section. int WinCount;int LossCount;for (int Count = OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; ; Count--){   OrderSelect(Count,SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY);   if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)   {      if(OrderProfit() > 0 && LossCount == 0)...
My indicator draws rectangles that go from the beginning of the chart to the end. To do that, I use the Bars pre-defined variable https://docs.mql4.com/predefined/bars Since I only need that done once, it is in the OnInit() function of the indicator. Everything works fine, but sometimes (not always)...
Hi Everyone Newbie, and to Forex with something that is bugging me.. probably very obvious I am using MT4 demo account, moved from Tradingview Papertrading. (EURUSD) I am entering a lot of 0.10 but when my price moves it seems to be a profit in cents, rather than $1 On tradingview , if i put in...
Hello,  I have a question about printing the correct account statement in MT4 so that I can submit it for tax purposes. I am running MT4 build 1170 on Windows 7. I want to print account statement for the year 2018 so I have selected 'custom period' while right clicking in the 'Account History' tab...
Trying to get iATR from MT4, value appears wrong by at least a factor of 10, how to auto-correct please. Code is: double spread = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SPREAD); double minlot = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT); double lotstep = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_LOTSTEP); double margin =...
[Deleted]
hi Guys so i am here again with a New GRID EA which i found quite profitable, i tested it in my Demo Account on EUR/USD,USD/JPY,USD/CAD (15MIN tf) & the result is 100% winning Ratio.yes 100%.  Its Dangerous too ,the problem is it Open too many Orders & Pending Orders (too too many) one after another...
[Deleted]
Hi Gurus, RaptorUK has published (in this post: https://forum.mql4.com/47032/page5 ) this kind of code to close each 1 pip profit trade. This kind of code should close each trade with 1 pip profit (1pip profit = 0.08E for example). But its not. Its closing each trade with 2 profit pips. Because I`m...
[Deleted]
  Error #130 - Invalid stops  (16   1 2)
Hello, Can anybody help me with this error? I am sending an Order using this command: Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 1, Ask, 3, 30, 30, "Buy_Order", 0, 0, Green); I want to buy 1 lot and set StopLoss and TakeProfit to 30 pips and I am receivingthe error #130 - Invalid stops. I have AlpariUK...
Does Meta Trader 4 fully compatible with Windows 8 64-bit or 32-bit
  Excel link  (1)
Hi all, do you know if there is a way to see the value of expert variables (int, doubles etc) on an Excel sheet? Thank you!
  Optimize  (1)
What could be the problem? The tester optimizer returns only 0. Why not work correctly?
Hi, So I'm using indicators from an unknown source in my expert advisors, and I wanted to know if there was any chance that they could be running any malicious code that could harm my computer? Or does MT4 have safeguards in place to prevent this kind of thing? Probably being paranoid, but it seems