What the hell is mt4 doing?

It is weekend! NO Ticks, NO Backtesting - but the mt4 (b628) requires 25% on each kernel's cpu time??

It behaves like a virus - may be that's the reason why it was detected as malware?

Or Metaquotes has a partnership with an energy company?

Have you tried the new build 633 ?

gooly:

It is weekend! NO Ticks, NO Backtesting - but the mt4 (b628) requires 25% on each kernel's cpu time??

You have to write to ServiceDesk for such issue, but better to follow SDC advice before.

My build 625 is ticking away at 0.03% average. Try reboot and restart, then write the ServiceDesk.

SDC:
Have you tried the new build 633 ?

Of course I have written to the ServieDesk but I don't expect much acc. to most of my error descriptions. x(

From where (link?) do you get b633? The prev. update link in this forum disappeared.. :(

gooly:

Of course I have written to the ServieDesk but I don't expect much acc. to most of my error descriptions. x(

From where (link?) do you get b633? The prev. update link in this forum disappeared.. :(
You just open a new account in your terminal and use demo.metaquotes.net:443 then it updates by itself. Build 633 has a lot of fixes.

SDC:
You just open a new account in your terminal and use demo.metaquotes.net:443 then it updates by itself. Build 633 has a lot of fixes.

Come on - I don't want to open every time a new account with metaquotes, which I don't want and I don't need. You can't trust that their server is up and running and they don't have only a limited no. of symbols.

I remember that they asked to dld the b628 by a link placed at the top of this forum - now you can see there only their commercials.

I really would appreciate to know a serious alternative. :(

gooly:

Come on - I don't want to open every time a new account with metaquotes, which I don't want and I don't need. You can't trust that their server is up and running and they don't have only a limited no. of symbols.

I remember that they asked to dld the b628 by a link placed at the top of this forum - now you can see there only their commercials.

An alternative to what ? Either you wait the official release, either you use the beta as SDC suggested. By the way build 628 is also a beta.

MQL4 language is xxx now, I have never seen any trading platform in such chaos so lowly.

MQL4 has no coding standarts.You can use the 10 years old Easylanguage codes with Tradestation with out problems.

I can not use the MQL4 codes( most of the indicators and EA's are useless) I was using 3 months ago with MetaTrader.

Any software developer with little brain will drive MQL4 out of business soon.You watch...

Ok. Bye2 to you.

gooly:

You do need it if you want the latest build. MT4 can handle multiple accounts on the same terminal you just switch between them in the navigator window. Each account has its own seperate chart history ands symbol set. Once the terminal has updated you can delete that MQ demo account if you dont want to use it, or keep it to enable updating to future test builds.
Reason: