MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 770

[Deleted]
  ouput error  (2)
hello i need help to know the meaning of " -1.#IND " output. thank you
[Deleted]
Hey for some currency pairs on my platform the trading panel won't display and therefore I can't do one-click trading. Any ideas????
Hi everyone, I am trying to put together an EA using the AutoFib tool. If the retracement trend is bearish then price pulls back and touches 50% fib but respects the level sell at open of next bar as long as it opens below 50% . If trend is bullish and pulls back to 50% and respects level BUY at the...
[Deleted]
So the question is, Does anyone have an inkling as to when there will be another release? I've rolled back to 509 anyway(with a annoyance of UAC and my broker trying to make me upgrade) and in truth the main reason I want the newer 600+ is simply for the alert that can be adjusted on screen but the...
HI please see the above code it is a simple indicator which is not i mean it doesn't showing when i m printing values .Can some body help me ??#property indicator_chart_window#property  indicator_buffers 2extern int period=15;extern int shift=8;extern int mode=0;extern color color1=Blue;extern color...
  bottom tol bar  (1)
When i open the Ea in mql file For editing o modifing i do not get help file in my bottom toolbar how to bring help file there
A mathematical model of C# language, apply to change into MT4 indicator !! /*--------------------------------------------------------------* To modify generated output--Fourier 10 Order Line *--------------------------------------------------------------*/ #include <math.h> #include...
Hello.  Mi current pc is out.  His motherboard was burned. In this moment, while I am looking for a new computer, I am using my old Pentium III pc but I can't run the MetaTrader.  My old PC has only 256 Mb of Ram and a clock frecquency of 450 Mhz.  Is very old, I know. But I am in an emergency and I...
  Previous Range  (4)
Can some tell me hw to find previous range bar value???
Hi all, i would like to know what maintenance cleaning rutine i should to develope to get the mt4 running clean and fine, i mean, is it useful to clean some directories n times per week or month?. Regards.
Get PC code not responding in Build 625 I need the PC code for my computer for a signal service
When I am testing this EA at strategy tester it's working as expected (Except it's opening 4 orders at the starting instead of 3). The expectation is: It'll Open 3 trades at first. Then if all these trades got closed and the same condition is still valid, it'll open 1 trade only. When it'll get the...
Can some body tell me hw to find the average range of x bars and y time frame ????
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  Custom MACD.mq4 |//|                   Copyright 2005-2014, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                              https://www.mql4.com...
Hi guy I try to use class but I have big problems......follows my test code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| #Test.mq4 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #include
When the MT4 Tester Optimization mode (Build 625) is used,the MT4 Terminal always crashes on the second consecutive time Optimization is run. This problem is independent of computer and specific EA software. It isindependent of which Tester model is chosen. It occurs with freshlyinstalled builds...
Hi, Do anyone know how may I read data that comes from MQL4 DDE server in Visual C++ 6.0?
  Error 4108  (3)
t=total-1;  for (t;t>=0 ;t--)  {  OrderSelect(t,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES);  if (OrderType()<2 )  {  quant=OrderLots();  if (OrderType()==0) ///buy  {  OrderClose(t,quant,Bid,60,clrNONE);  }  if (OrderType()==1) //sell  {  bool res1=OrderClose(t,quant,Ask,60,clrNONE);  if(!res1)   Alert("Error in...
  Odd behaviour of WHILE operator  (31   1 2 3 4)
Hello all! I've an EA (never tested it on pre 600 builds but the code is 2 years old) that gets stuck during a WHILE on build 625. The fact is that when the WHILE starts it seems to be unable to check the expressions: the result is that it never comes out . It is placed in the start function . I've
  Wave analysis fan club  (653   1 2 3 4 5 ... 65 66)
Hello. I would like to start a thread about wave analysis to discuss the current situation in the market as well as forecasts of its development. I will start it: P.S. Moderators, if you think that the branch does not belong to the subject of this forum, you can delete it, but the content of the
Hello, I made an EA and sometimes when testing it in strategy tester it puts Error 1. It is supposed to move the pending order on next day low if it is sellstop(buystop) and next candle is bullish( bearish). If next candle is not bullish(bearish) then it stays where it is. Tradinglogic wise i think...
Quality dedicated PBX colocation service - DataHouse hosted at the DataHouse TechCentre - CityTelecom based communication - All Supermicro servers with power backup and raid - Workplace capacity is not lower than a dedicated server - Fully functional Win XP Pro SP2 machine with Radmin control -
Hello This code used to keep an offline chart updated. Now it doesnt work. Please note that it is running on a pre-600 build. So what is wrong with the code?: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+int UpdateChartWindow(){        static int hwnd = 0;        if(hwnd ==...
[Deleted]
I have used Color RSI Indicator in my MT4 platform, I wanted to use it in other computer downloading the MT4 but it doesn't work. So it seems to need an .ex4 file. Can somebody help me please? Regards.
[Deleted]
Hi, I can not close a transaction! this is what I find in the Journal ('.......': requote 1.38458 / 1.38488 for order #1740316698 sell 0.50 EURUSD closing at 1.38484) I had this problem many times, please I want to know why I can not close the operation and is what I can solve this problem ? thanks
Can someone tell me how I can use the MT4 Multiterminal as follows: The first account is the master account and follow the slave accounts.
  Please help  (3)
good morning I have a great favor to you Can someone help me create an EA to a pointer? Please help
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       Trailing Stop v_tdavid.mq4 |//|                              transport_david , David W Honeywell |//|                                        transport.david@gmail.com...
Hi. I would appreciate any help with this. I upgraded my computer from Windows XP to Windows 8 and everytime I try to open MT4 it opens and closes immediately. I tried with a couple of different brokers FBS and XM and MT4 does same thing. Opens but Closes immediately. Appreciate any help
Hi Pro Traders. I have 11 monitors, couple of TVs and several computers in my trading office. I would like to run ~4 monitors, on single computer. On each monitor running the same Meta-trader broker account, But I would like to run different indicators on each Monitor same currency pair, same...