MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 773

I have always installed MT4 509 and below in ( C:/ MetaTrader-Broker ) to avoid issues with UAC in windows 7, Does the MT4600++ cause UAC issues if it is installed in Program files ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello would anyone be willing to code an acceleration option to the ADX indicator where either of the three lines (adx,di+,di-) would turn a certain color after a closed candle- if line increases by x(%) based on (y) so many previous bars i think it would be a great addition for trading thanks
[Deleted]
This example not works... https://docs.mql4.com/en/constants/environment_state/accountinformation#enum_account_info_integer
here is a sample indicator. you can see that ++ does not work. the buffer should rise one integer for every bar over time.
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm wondering if somebody could share to me how can I put sell stop or buy stop orders just one click. Using the mt4 standard menu is time consuming. The program would be nice to include the parameters to set the stop lost, take profit, and which market you want to trade. Appreciate for your...
I have been trying a Logic to work. After starting, at the first Tick, the EA will execute 'One Set of Logic'. Then from the 'Second' Tick, it'll keep executing another 'Set of Logic'. To do so I tried something like this: int main(){int Choose_Logic;Choose_Logic=TRUE;if(Choose_Logic==TRUE){Execute...
Got into a bit of a game here, there's lots of moose. Who can tell me how to break it up ? Are there tactics
help me please i want to calculate all profit in order and if all position totalprofit all posotion >= 10 close; bool   result;   double price,OrderProfitCash,OrderProfitPoint,RealProfit;   int    cmd,error;   int    TradeTick;   double TimeOut;   for(TradeTick=OrdersTotal()-1; TradeTick > 0;...
example; Color getcol = White; ???? getPeriod = OBJ_PERIOD_M5; Thank you
  Multi-currency backtesting  (18   1 2)
I had read that multi-currency back-testing was not possible on MT4 so I tried to translate my currency to mql5, it was an interesting process however, mid way I found out that hedging was not allowed due to some sort of NFA change in regulations, I'm in the UK so this doesn't really apply to me and...
Hi,my EA stops after 2014.03.25 12:04:50.800 Access violation read to 0x0ABB5000 in 'C:\Users\cas\Documents\MT4\mt1\MQL4\Experts\myEA.ex4' This EA is installed by a script 8 times. 7 time without any problem but the last crashes with the a.m. error (no line??) It reads it parameters from an...
Alert(SymbolInfoString("EURUSD", SYMBOL_PATH)); I expected this return "MajorFX" folder but it returns a blank string. Same for all symbols.
Dear Community, how can I get the value ofthe last line in the CSV file? I have tried to write this code, but it returnsme not the correct value. I have found some older post in the forum, but they don’thelp me. Thank you very much!    int file_handle2=FileOpen(InpDirectoryName+"//"+FileName...
I decided to test my EA against some indexes and I noticed the movements were quite strong when compared with currencies. One notably volatile index is Nikkei, the market itself was relentlessly choppy and each movement had a sizable effect on capital. Is this typical of the index are is this a data...
[Deleted]
i need help for extract my archives logs from my iPhone 5 i dont know how to make it can you help me? thanks
Hello, Would like to know is it possible to make custom indicator based on these calculations: Buf_0[i]=(((iADX("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,28,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,(i-5)))-(iADX("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,28,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MINUSDI,(i-5))))-((iADX("EURUSD",PERIOD_M1,28,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i))-(iADX("EURUSD"...
I've read several threads re: OrderCloseBy and I'm sorry to be thick about this but I still don't get it. And I have found the documentation to be no help beyond syntax. - forex.com at least, does not allow "hedging", opposite positions for the same pair in the same account. If they see both, they...
[Deleted]
Hi, Today i opened my MT4 platforms and i'm getting this pop up alert that says "Unable to open log file" How do i fix this? Thanks!
Hi to all. I am a newbie to this forum. But have been stumbling through trading since 2007. I have had a few ea's programmed for me in the past and have made a few simple ones myself. I've had a go at combining elements and the ea's have worked in the past. I have been trading my strategy on 4...
HI,Can some solve my problem please find the attach .Actaully what i m trying to do is to print the horizontal line and if you see the image it does print the line but i want to print the line on the same point when cross occur and another thing and also i don't want lines when there is no cross if...
Is it possible to have my EA change the Lot Size (automatically) in the small Quick Trade Panel in the upper left corner of the chart? And if so: how? Thanks
i want to make EA i want to ask if commenct can make a variable like bool... so if open position i buy and if i put coment == true then it will close position....
  Cant print  (1)
Hi, Something strange happen to me: I cant make any print from my Expert, and this just happen now. I have na Indicator, and that one runs normally. Any help ? Thanks
Buenos días, acabo de realizar una actualización de MetaTrader 4 solicitada por Metaquotes y luego de realizar esta actualización, las plantillas que tenía grabadas nio me apaarecen cuando solicito cargar una plantilla, e incluso cuando grabo una nueva plantilla, tampoco me aparece cuando solicito...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I'm facing the following problem: when orders are opened/closed the arrows and lines are drawn above the label objects I've created (see attachment). I cannot find a way to specify that the arrows must be in the back while the label must be in front. I'm using standard functions both for...
Hey guys, I am new in trading and just started to make an Expert Adviser for automatic trading . So maybe there is a big mistake because it comes to NO trade :/ you can see the code downside: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Pivot_Durchbruch_M10.mq4 | //|
I hav an EA, part of which works when it comes across a manually drawn horizontal line, the issue I have is that these lines I redraw manually every week and when it comes to back testing I can't seem to get the lines to work in strategy tester. What I do, do is save the chart with the horizontal...
My EA places only market orders. The text "SELLSTOP" and "BUYSTOP" don't appear anywhere in it. The trade window shows only "buy" and "sell" orders since I never sent anything else. Yet OrderType() in MQL4 returns them as being types 4 and 5, BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP. OrderTicket() returns the same...
[Deleted]
I may well have the wrong end of the stick on this, so please bear with me. Prior to build 600, I used: #property indicator_buffers to establish which buffers I wanted drawn visually (or added in to the data window). And down in Init() I used: IndicatorBuffers(); to include all the buffers,...
i want a peace of code in an indicator that does the following : search in the history of a currency pair for the open price (bid) that is equal to the current open price (bid). How best can this be done? Thank yu.