Updating an older indicator to MT4 Build 600+

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me update an indicator to work with MT4 Build 625.

It is showing up in meta editor as only having one error, I'm sure it will be a pinch for someone with the programming skills. Unfortunately that is not me.

I know there are no slaves here but in return you get a great indicator that I have previously found useful for assessing the strength of a given pair across various time frames.

Anyone interested?

Thanks.

super_noob:

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me update an indicator to work with MT4 Build 625.

It is showing up in meta editor as only having one error, I'm sure it will be a pinch for someone with the programming skills. Unfortunately that is not me.

I know there are no slaves here but in return you get a great indicator that I have previously found useful for assessing the strength of a given pair across various time frames.

Anyone interested?

Thanks.

It can help if you post the code.

My mistake, I thought I had obviously it didn't go through. See attached.

Files:

super_noob:

My mistake, I thought I had obviously it didn't go through. See attached.

Not so trivial. By the way, you can find the indicator attached. It compiles with errors and attach to a chart. However I didn't check if it's well functioning.
Files:

I made some changes.

There's still a warning about a truncated double, but I guess that always existed, so I have not corrected it

Thank you angevoyageur and GumRai for your help

GumRai:

I made some changes.

There's still a warning about a truncated double, but I guess that always existed, so I have not corrected it

I removed this warning, by changing the returned type of iLookup function to double.

angevoyageur:
I removed this warning, by changing the returned type of iLookup function to double.

Yes, I wasn't sure about changing that because then the indicator wouldn't function the same as it used to.
Reason: