MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 782

[Deleted]
Hello, I download new MT4 platform and I have chart for all pair. However, in the history folder, there are only few hst file. I am not sure how to get or create hst file for a given pair/TF, Could you tell me how to do it? Thank you. SCFX
[Deleted]
i've verified my ea's comparing 509 and 610 results. and now, i have to verify metaeditor 5.887 built versions comparing with 509, metaeditor 610 died. when will this stop? please stop at a point and we can verify our works. change of one letter is risk. and, data consistency in mt4 strategy tester...
Custom indi. run at TF-H4 name is "indiH4". output as picture 1. Custom indi. run at TF-M30 name is "TransH4ToM30". Which get data from "indiH4" too. output as picture 2. Why EABuf7[iH4] at TF-H4 = 3010 but at TF-M30 = 3100 ? please help ? I'm very headache.
Hi,, To calibrate my script I need 1 year data of GOLD and SILVER with 1 minute period. Any help how I can get it ? Thanks
  Boolean and =  (12   1 2)
I have just spent hours trying to find an error in my code. It turned out to be the simple case of using = where I should have put == I don't know if it is common knowledge or not, but the compiler did not pick up on the error. In this example bool a,b,c; a=false; b=false; c=false;   if(a)...
extern int K=100;extern int D=25;extern int S=45;extern int P=4;extern double Min=1000;extern double Max;double MaxBalance;int Lots=1;double k=1;bool mevcutstr;bool yenistr;int start(){int ticket;double stoccurrM=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,K,D,S,0,0,MODE_MAIN,0);double stocprevM=iStochastic(Symbol(),0,K...
2014.03.08 17:36:11.666 Compiler loading 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader - EXNESS\MQL.dll' library failed (5) 2014.03.08 17:36:11.666 Compiler invalid version of MQL engine - 0 instead of 887 how i can i install for many time i boot from usb and delete it and install new version but this msg...
[Deleted]
hello, since the update to MT4 build 6xx every EAs, historical data were moved to the new datafolder located on the system drive. my problem: i have not enough space on this drive for all the historical data i need for backtesting. i need to move them to another location. is that possible? or is...
[Deleted]
Hello, I know many times were posts about these topics, but I my EA did something strange. Assumption: 1. EA switch on at hour example X and should work to hour Y 2. After conditions it makes trade with trailing stop 3. After close trade by trailing stop EA switch off to the next calendar day (not...
You need help with closing orders with your EA? This post is intended for people who don't know or are not sure how to select and close orders. Please understand that there are many other ways to close orders, this is just one way of many. So, here we go : Step 1. Include #include <stdlib.mqh>...
[Deleted]
How to run trading system optimization on predefined entry points? There is a list of Position openings: Symbol, Date, Time, Open price.Needed to run optimization for Position size, Stop loss pips, Limit order pips, Break even. Any suggestions?
  Order selection  (9)
Amongst all the functions listed the OrderSelect is the most confusing. Answers range from time of sending to alphabetical order. I would like to know it from someone who knows it for sure how it works. Here is the scenario. EA has opened 10 pending orders across 5 charts(2 pending orders per...
[Deleted]
Hello, my english isnt the best. I try to generate different EAs to test them on a Backtest. So i want to automate this process. What i nedd is a way to start a Backtest from cmd. You have any ideas for me how to do? Thanks!!
Hi, I would like to submit a request for a very simple EA based on CCI. Please pardon me if my request seems to be very unreasonable or stupid. I would be grateful if anyone can write the EA for me as I have no experience or technical expertise for the same. Requirement: CCI based EA just to open...
I'm getting this warning on this line of code: intCount[intArrayElement++]; Now, I know this gives me the desired affect; it worked in prior builds of MT4. I'm just using an array to count the number of instances of patterns. It's just a warning, but an odd one. Why?
how do I get meta trader to sychronize with ny eastern time zone. I use candle sticks and I would like my daily close to be 5pm.
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, Today I find myself in a quite confusion situation. I use Axitrader and for a long time I use data given by the broker for analysis and backtesting. I got the data by keep pressing HOME button until chart no longer move. I work with H4 of GU. I can get back to 2003. Let call it...
How to differentiate an Open Market Order and a Pending Order? Here I have tried a test code. I'm placing orders using code and checking some parameters. Please tell me which parameter should be checked whether the order is open or pending. //////////Placing a Pending...
[Deleted]
hello, i'm trying to code an indicator to give me signals when the bar range is the highest of a specified period. ihighest[iatr ...] doesn't seem to work and i don't know where to start looking. any idea? thanks
Hi I am backtesting a EA on Silver vs USD. So I downloaded the history data in the menu Tools -> history center and download XAGUSD M1 data. Then i start strategy tester, i set the symbol to Silver and start the test, However, MT4 always says : No History data Silver1. What i did wrong here ? Thank...
I want to get this to work what I wanted to do is, first off I want it to calculate how many bars whent the opposite side on previous ones, it should be incrementing the past bars and checking the way they took to increment me a number (multiplier) to add to my ea. the rest of the ea goes like a
hi guys :), I'm looking for something like this <Link removed by Moderator> I trade Spreads like 1 Dax long vs 3 Eurostoxx short, just need a tool to manage order entry and P/L Bye Simon ;)
I have loaded and am testing an EA on 26 pair charts in a MT4 account. Whenever i edit the preset file, and save it, i am copying the preset file to all the 26 charts which becomes very time consuming and cumbersome. Is there a simpler way to do this? I want the edited and saved preset file to...
  add this feature  (2)
when running an EA you see the orders and tp lines There could be a right click filter feature - where you limit the visual lines shown to orders generated by that ChartID So you could choose to turn this on or off for each chart. i.e. if you have one chart trading long only and another trading
I swear the other day I saw a time and sales box pop up (something I did accidentally) in my MT4 platform was I hallucinating it or does something exist?
[Deleted]
After the message is shown, I then can log in but all of my chart setting will be gone. I have Mt4 on my iPhone either but it never has this problem. Can anyone help please? Thanks
  Time elapsed since EA began  (14   1 2)
I need to know the time when my EA started. I looked at the sleep function but is there any way?
[Deleted]
  Great EA  (2)
Hey, I try to combine two great EAs but I dont understand why the EA actually reduce or rise the StopLoss to Loss. Thanks for help! #define MAGIC 20130704extern string TOOLS = ".............................................................................................................";extern...
[Deleted]
I want to draw an ellipse on the chart to the fixed coordinates x1=250 y1=70, x2=250 y2=120 (in pixel). This is the code: ObjectCreate("Insegna", OBJ_ELLIPSE,0,0,0); int x = 250, y1 = 70, y2 = 120, sub_window; datetime time; double price1, price2; ChartXYToTimePrice(0, x, y1, sub_window, time,...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a MT4 demo with pepperstone. And from this afternoon, MT4 hasnt been working for me. It says "Invalid Account" and so I create another account and get the same message.. I downloaded FXCM's MT4 and get the same issue. Just wondered if anyone else was suffering the same, and if not, what...