Preliminary MetaTrader 4 Terminal Build: New Smart Search, Books in the Market and Updated Window of MQL4 Application Settings - page 2

Isn't the code will work correctly too if it is being coded using 633 ?

SDC:
Install a 625 in program files with UAC turned on. It will be impossible for that terminal to auto-update without your Admin permission.

Yes, I know about such solution, but I have UAC completely turned off on all my computers, I do not think I will enable it just for the sake of a single program bug. I was surprised, so far the terminal installations, which did not touch the Metaquotes test server had not been updating in this brutal way.

I will skip the compatibility tests this time, hoping that there will be some easy way in the future how to run tests on all recent builds.

BTW, did anyone noticed that EX4 file lenghts were now 20-30% shorter compared to 628?

It migt be a bug on Build 633.

1: If you try to change values of external variables on expert advisor and compile it with Metaeditor, it does not update values automaticaly. If you try : please press F7 on MT4, and then check inputs. They haven't changed. There two opptions, press every single reset buton (if loaded with multiple charts ) on imput tab (F7), or add some external variable into expert advisor. After adding external variable and recompiling, all charts uptades with new variable imputs.

liitlemike:

1: If you try to change values of external variables on expert advisor and compile it with Metaeditor, it does not update values automaticaly. If you try : please press F7 on MT4, and then check inputs. They haven't changed. There two opptions, press every single reset buton (if loaded with multiple charts ) on imput tab (F7), or add some external variable into expert advisor. After adding external variable and recompiling, all charts uptades with new variable imputs.

It might be an improvement. Having all inputs reset to their default values after each recompile is a bit annoying.

liitlemike:

As euclid said, it's not a bug, it's a feature !
Reason: