MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1240

No matter what I do I can't get this dialog box to go away. I've unchecked 'confirm DLL function calls. Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
  INTRA-LIGHT ANALYSIS  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
HAS ANYONE TRIED TO IMPLEMENT COMMON INDICES ON TICKS INSTEAD OF BARS
[Deleted]
hi i've put comments all over the ea just for easier and quicker understanding. so the problem is that the "control opened positions" part is not working at all. i don't get an error message or anything, thats why i'm posting to this forum. as you can see there is only a buy function in this ea as...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am a beginner with MT4 and i would like to do a simple thing but i am not sure i do it right because the result are a bit strange in backtest. I would like to compute the HIGH or LOW of a serie over long period of time (3 or 6 month) using 1 minute data. I try to do it using the function...
hi everyone. is it possible for me to test my code on a given set of bars that i can define? like a certain portion of the graph that i want to test my data on while testing it off line. if so how can it be done. Thanks
[Deleted]
  life of a trader  (1)
Ok guys, straight up when it comes to trading. It's difficult. Who ever says otherwise is already a millionaire or just trying to lure you into some "follow me and I'll make you rich" scheme. The only truth that I can tell you from my own experience is that if you want to become successful then...
  Multiple logins  (1)
If I leave my computer logged in and have an EA running, can I check my account from MT4 mobile? Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am trying to develop an EA that is supposed to open trades when the 2 lines of StepMA Stoch indicator are crossovering each other. More particularly, I am setting: double diCustom0=iCustom(NULL, 0, "StepMA_Stoch_NK", 10, 1, 0, 0, 0); double diCustom1=iCustom(NULL, 0, "StepMA_Stoch_NK", 10,...
[Deleted]
  Trade Management  (2)
Hi there, I would like to know if there is a better way to manage and close open orders than what I have in mind... here is my idea : 1: Open two currency pairs manually (Hedged) 2. Close both pairs when realized the desired profit .This will be p/l of pair1 + P/L of Pair 2 =...
Hello Every One, I am new here, but my question is i am trying to use or test the alarm indicator 3MA Cross w Alert v2 . I will like to know how to activate or enable the sound alert on this indicator please . Kind Regards, Daniel .
Ok, so I think I'm close to coming up with a somewhat profitable EA. The thing is, no matter how good your EA is, there will always be losses. No one knows the future, and the best you can do is make an educated guess and hope your forex gambling winnings are greater than your losses. I think i...
Hello, I am running the tester tool against the CADJPY tool. When I call MarketInfo("CADJPY", MODE_LOTSIZE) I get "100000". When I call MarketInfo(" USDJPY ", MODE_LOTSIZE) I get 0. I fact, I get 0 for any pair other than CADJPY. I tried also downloading the history for USDCAD, USDJPY, but I still
[Deleted]
Hi All, I am new to MQL. I was trying out OrderSend example from https://docs.mql4.com/trading/OrderSend. So, I try to execute the following OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,Ask-25*Point,Ask+25*Point,"My order #2",16384,0,Green); My OrderSend fails with -130 error. There are two things I see here-...
  iCustom function  (1)
Hi, I'm getting a problem that only on my machine with iCustom is reloading every time and logging it a lot. How can I suppress this logging? There's a kind of configuration/parameter to disable it?
Hi all If anyone could help with this indicator. I've used it successfully in VT Trader but was sent packing from this platform and now need to learn to trade in MT4. Has anyone converted it to MT4 yet, if not, could a generous someone please try, as I've only just started learning MT4 programming....
[Deleted]
I've uninstalled and re-installed MT4 same result. Running WIN 7 and this just started last week. Been running the same version until the uninstall for a year with no problems.
[Deleted]
  Indicators and can they be trusted?  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, everybody. I just had an idea about the indicators. For example, we load MT4 and obtain some ratio quotations of one currency divided by price of another one. We obtain the value, for example, 1.3425. So, what does this ratio tell us? To my mind, it only shows that there is this ratio on the
Dear all I find MT5 job accepts both webmoney and paypal for deposit. By comparison, I find paypal's commission is relatively higher unless the deposit amount is very large. So what's the advantage of using paypal? or, from another point of view, which one is better for traders? Would you like...
Hey, just downloaded the new build 228, and am noticing that you can open an email message once, but trying to open it again, the window opens, but nothing displays inside, and the application is no longer responding, and I have to terminate MT4 altogether. By the way, this is not just the...
Hello. I would like to tell you about new free MT4 statement publishing service start called MTRocket We were trying to make best statement service ever and made a lot of interesting options for our users. Our website is MTRocket.com We are proud to say we have more than 10 interactive charts...
I would like to backtest and optimize on non-standard time frames. (Specifically, on renko charts, but that shouldn't matter.) What is the best way to do this? Is there any code out there that would help me with this?
Hello, I've installed Multi-meter. I have attached the code. Does anyone have experience in using it? I have a question because i do not fully understand. Once you have installed multimeter it is supposed to give an overview of a number of indicators in different time-frames. When you look at the...
[Deleted]
  Randomness of price values  (166   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
As a result of a long night's vigil over green tea and cheesecake, a question has arisen in my mind: We say "efficient market", implying the randomness of price values - sounds good, but what causes this proverbial randomness? There are few truly random numbers in nature at all. Man applies special
[Deleted]
Here, the operation of two TS on the same account. The red one is TS #1, the yellow one is TS #2. Each TS is reversible. Spread 2 points, fixed lot 0.1, etc. Shall we calculate? Total with occurring lots: 1,698 pips. Your move, colleague
[Deleted]
Hi everyone,   I would like to ask if is there any programmer who can program for me a simple EA. My system is based on 1 pip renko chart. All indicators which are used in the system come out the renko chart. So please if you have time a willingness to program the EA please contact me:...
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have an issue with MT4 pending orders: Sometime I manage to send a pending order and the order accepted and wait in the market, but after some time the prices changes and then I can't delete or modify that pending order and getting error 3 (ERR_INVALID_TRADE_PARAMETERS) when trying to...
  Buy or Sell EA ?  (2)
Hallo....   Is there any EA that buy or Sell all the time when im starting it ...with no stop loss and with take profit and with more opend orders and with auto lot size ???   Thanks for any ideaa....   Grg   Zooom 
[Deleted]
I could only find the FTSE index, I would like to have the 24/7 chart for the FTSE future. Also I don't see data getting updated in real-time, is it because I downloaded the free version of MT4 on this website ? http://www.metatrader4.com/
[Deleted]
Hello ; can you help me about this problem ? I would like to calculate the moving average of the another MM for example : the MM20 of MM13 when I write the code like this it 's right and we can view the result // here we delare the buffers ... for(int i=0; i<limit; i++) { ExtMapBuffer1[i]=
Hello, I want to create indicator (scanner), which informs when Moving Average changes slope. Slope changing gives short term reversal signal. It is very easy to create such indicator for one currency (attached to graph, lets say EURUSD 5 min). Attached here indicator did such job and alers when MA