Build 625 invalid EX4-file and MetaEditor has a Virus

Until today my EA worked fine.

I am coding on it and compile it many times a day.

Suddenly the G Data Internet Security gave a warning . MetaEditor contains a Virus.

The G Data software blocks the MetaEditor.

About the same time suddenly the ex4 of the EA gives an error: global initalization failed.

Now I am stuck.

Impossible to code the EA.

Please notice that it worked the whole week, I think it was before the update to Build 625 .

I have no idea what to do.

I downloaded 2 different platforms today (Alpari and Pepperstone) . Same problem.

Before the update I used Alpari and there was no Virus detected and no global initialization fail. The EA just compiled and worked.

metatrader company want to kill all ea and want to sell their factroy made robot

amitkk:
metatrader company want to kill all ea and want to sell their factroy made robot
I strongly suggest you to not continue this way. Is it supposed to help the OP ?

fxtrad14:

Suddenly the G Data Internet Security gave a warning . MetaEditor contains a Virus.

About the same time suddenly the ex4 of the EA gives an error: global initalization failed.

Now I am stuck.

Please notice that it worked the whole week, I think it was before the update to Build 625 .

I downloaded 2 different platforms today (Alpari and Pepperstone) . Same problem.

Before the update I used Alpari and there was no Virus detected and no global initialization fail. The EA just compiled and worked.

It's a false positive. So you have to configure your antivirus, and then reinstall MT4.

fxtrad14:

Now I am stuck.

send the files to the company of your anti virus program and tell them it is most probably a false positive!

Given them (and all their clients) a chance to adapt their detection.

gooly

gooly:

send the files to the company of your anti virus program and tell them it is most probably a false positive!

Given them (and all their clients) a chance to adapt their detection.

gooly

Thank you, gooly ( and angevoyageur ).

I configured the GData exceptions and re-installed Mt4.

There is no Virus-warning anymore.

MetaEditor is available now (before it was blocked by Anti-Virus-Software).

The EA compiles without errors, but still when I attach it to a chart, it writes in the Experts Journal:

2014.03.22 21:09:01.895 TMEA_ohne EURUSD,H1: global initialization failed

2014.03.22 21:09:01.895 TMEA_ohne EURUSD,H1: Invalid EX4 file

2014.03.22 21:08:58.581 compilation of 'C:\Users\Franz\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\FA8151158BFC3D7AB632845B44ECD980\MQL4\Libraries\stdlib.mq4' failed

------------------------------------------

stdlib is there, it is default file in Mt4

Do you have an idea what to do ?

Sounds like there is something wrong with your stdlib file did you change it ? Load the stdlib file in metaeditor and try to compile it and see if the compiler reports an error.

SDC:

Sounds like there is something wrong with your stdlib file did you change it ? Load the stdlib file in metaeditor and try to compile it and see if the compiler reports an error.

Yes, I did that. It compiled error-free ( of course ).

My EA compiles error-free too but still : Invalid EX4 file

i have the same Problem

in compiller NO ERRORS

roller:
in compiller NO ERRORS

I had the same thing and it came from a buffer definition, the size was apparently to big.
Reason: