MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 188

Hi, long time listener, first time caller. Ok, so I'm used to an old iPhone 5S which would "ding" at me when a new trade notification appeared regardless of I had MT4 open in the foreground or not. I'd be staring at a trade, the SL would be adjusted as it went in my favor and I'd enjoy a chorus of
  Lot function  (4)
Hello am new in programing.I want to create lot fonction where if order is loss EA change initial lot to fix lot and after profit increase initial lot before return initial lot. For exemple initial lot is 0.10.I want that after every loss EA change lot to 0.01 and after 0.01 lot if order is profit
Hello, I'm trying to make my EA check every second if the price reached a certain price and if it does change it's T.P and S.L. The problem is I managed to make the EA do that every new candle and it doesn't work properly this way. I've tried to make an infinite while that exit when a new candle
Hello. How to do that after opening the buy position under the candle, an upward arrow will be drawn, and the other way around in the sell position
Dear Guys, My name is Mihajlo Tomic, I live in Serbia (a smaller country in Europe) and I started trading in CFDs. I have a little bit of knowledge and experience but I believe in myself and some of my good ideas! I need 2 small simple MT4 Expert Advisor programs to help me try something. The first
Hi all, I wonder if someone can shed light on the possible disadvantages of using an EA on one chart to manage a portfolio of instruments. Attached is a basic EA which allows the user to select which pairs they want to trade, and the EA will then trade the portfolio regardless of which chart the EA
Hello to the ones opening this topic, I am currently building an EA that will support my manual trading, however i'm stuck with one on the condition and i cannot come around with a solution. I have read and tried to use hints from 2 topics of this forum : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/192802&nbsp ;
How can the opening/closing date & time be exactly the same for this order (see attachment)? Pips moved from 133.497 —> 132.414 But the opening/closing date and time is 2021.06.24 03:15:37
How can I access the properties of an object that is located on a non current chart? That is, how to access the properties of an object whose chart is different from the one upon which the EA is attached. Any function please
Hi All I have follow this instruction to create a EA that send me message. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2355 However i have got error of TelegramAlertMT4_MAsignal XNGUSD,M15: {"ok":false,"error_code":400,"description":"Bad Request: chat not found"} I have tested the token, channel name, chat id
Hééy  O programmers‌, i'm a moroccan developer , new member in your forum, I am developing an EA for MT4 I have some queries‌, and i hope to find answers here I make binary options trade ,that's why I'm looking for brokers that supports the metatrader platform‌ i used a Fx Lite in my metatrader4...
Hy, i want to do a simlpe calculation but i got always a wrong result. #property strict input double boxsize = 15 ; double boxcalc = boxsize / 2 ; int OnInit () { return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void OnDeinit ( const int reason) { } void OnTick () { double halfspread = (
Hi, Help would be much appreciated by finding me an EA/utility from the 'Free' section in the marketplace which enables replicating or sending an order that is executed on the TradingView platform to the MT4 platform. I know one already exists but there are so many items that I cannot seem to find
[Deleted]
Right, why am I getting a mass of errors where there is no reason as to why said errors are present? Getting really furious at the absolute stupidity of this, Here is the code below: if (BarTime != Time[ 0 ]){ ( ( ( if (hammerHeadClose < hammerHeadOpen)
I would like to use argoguardian with my EA as an stop when DD hits 30%. I use metaquotes VPS. I know i can sync the EA to my vps but when i add an indicator (argoguardian) will the indicator work as usual or
I don't know why after performing Back Test (with Tick Data) then clicking "Open Chart", chart is showing incorrect information suddenly. What is the root cause and how to resolve it? Thanks. FYI, here is my history center information
Hi could anybody advise me what to do. I have a special panel in expert advisers which when activated it shows in the left part of the chart...at least it did until now. And now when I let say open a new chart-forex pair and click on panel in expert adviser only the smiling emoji comes on in the top
Hello, Is there anyway to get my custom indicator to appear on the chart on the Mac OSX version of MT4? I have successfully installed it in the indicators folder, and can change the settings of the indicator. However, even though it shows as attached to the chart under "Charts, Indicators List" it
[Deleted]
  Mt4 and DDE  (44   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello, I have 2 issues. Please advise- 1) The DDE sample does not seem to get updated. Any ideas? 2) I am planning to use a third party application to get the data from MT4 into that application. What should be the DDE Server Name and topic name? I tried MT4 as server name but its erroring out. What...
Good luck to all my friends. When I run the strategy test on mt4 HTS, the test speed gradually slows down. I would like to know how to proceed with the test while keeping the speed normal
Hi all! As explained in the subject, I am having difficulties calculating the average pip per bar for only the London and NY trading sessions. Here's a summary of what I did, lest my code doesn't make sense to some of you: I first created an array, inputting every bar that is within the London and
TRADING AND CODING IN MT4. I have created an ea that I plan to add to 5 or more chart and symbols, and the lot size is based on Free Margin, so every time a signal is detected, the ea will check the free margin until it is acceptable amount, and then open a trade, but this may check continuously for
Hi everyone, this is my first time creating custom indicator. Here's my code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| MASlope.mq4 | //| EzraLuandre | //|
Hi friends, I saw Mr Raimund Bauer's youtube video which he use moving average as a stoploss. I tried to use 29 and 30 period moving average as a stoploss. Buy is working but Sell is not . While searched to forum and see Mr. Watfords post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/146076 but still doesnt
Hi, I need help please. I want to convert this mql5 indicator to mql4 but i don't know how to do
Hello, can MQL4 programs also be compiled in batch mode? Dobrek
Hello Why are there some differences between iRSI result and it's indicator where all parameters are same ? of course I have same issue with other i-Functions specially iCustom Thanks in advanced Indicator Code lengthRSI=14;OnCalculate(...){ for(int i=(rates_total-prev_calculated-1);i>=0;i--)...
Hello, I am very new to mql4 so go easy on me. I recently downloaded an indicator and am currently trying to call said indicator from an expert advisor. I'm pretty sure I need to be using the iCustom function however, I can't figure out how to read the code for the indicator to find out how to
Strategy tester says that it cannot open the custom indicator file that I use in my EA for entry signals.. please help
  Set the bars in calculation  (34   1 2 3 4)
How can a bars in calculation be set by a user input as well as all bars so that it doesn't count all bars each time? Example, we have an input for bars in calculation which if set for 0 meant to calculate all bars. Input int BarsInCalc= 1000 ; //Bars In Calc; 0:All I think I have the right idea