MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 194

MQL4 Order Send Fine But Nothing Happen, No Order Send. Can be a latency problem? Hi All, this code sometimes return me nothing after having all condition met for open an order. No error, nothing. Is it possible that in some ms price changed and order automatically discarded? Thanks in advance, I
Hi, Can we use the standard library in script? I'm trying to create rectangle using script and the library but nothing happen. Got no problem using ObjectCreate. #property strict #include <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsShapes.mqh> CChartObjectRectangle try;
Hey everyone, Trailing Step only work from the client side as I have read. Is it possible to use a Trailing Stop with a VPS? Thanks, PiL
  old tick  (8)
Hi, what's means when "Old tick" appears on Diary?? thanks Bolla
Hello, how can I code 3 identical i-Regs with different settings? I tried: extern string i_Regr_1 = "---i-Regr_Settings" ; extern int degree_1 = 4 ; extern double kstd_1 = 2.0 ; extern int bars_1 = 120 ; extern int shift_1 = 0 ; extern string
  Ea testing  (1)
hello guys i created my Ea by FSB and i wantet to test it with mt4 but ive got this error : There were 1 passes done during optimization anyone can help? thank you
I am trying to copy a signal from a telegram forum that lists multiple TPs into my MT4 on iOS. There is a tutorial video where they place multiple trades for the same pair, each with one of the different TPs from the signal. When I try to do this each subsequent trade I place with a new TP
Hello Guys, i found the function StartScript to excute scrips over ea events this is the function :  #import "user32.dll" int RegisterWindowMessageA(string MessageName); int PostMessageA(int hwnd, int msg, int wparam, string Name); void keybd_event(int VirtualKey, int ScanCode, int Flags, int...
  Interesting and humorous  (2555   1 2 3 4 5 ... 255 256)
If a man doesn't take serious things seriously, he's a fool. If a man takes frivolous things seriously, he's a nerd. But when a person combines these two qualities, he's a humorist! *** The girl got tangled up in her purse and instead of a can of gas sprayed the maniac with Chanel. And screaming
hi, can somebody help me code trailing stop EA, the rule pic below thanks
Hi, I am unable to understand whats wrong with the code. HighestHigh & HighestOpen working , But lowestLow & LowestOpen for current day not working. int HighestHigh = iHighest ( _Symbol , _Period , MODE_HIGH ,Day(), 0 ); int HighestOpen = iHighest ( _Symbol , _Period , MODE_OPEN ,Day(), 0 ); int
void ATRTrailingStop() { double ATR = NormalizeDouble ( iATR ( Symbol (),ATRTRSPERIOD,ATR_Period, 0 )*Trailing_ATR_Multiplier, 3 ); RefreshRates(); for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) if (OrderSymbol()== Symbol ())
Hello, I'm trying to access the data of customer indicators I have "Aroon Up&Dn" and "MCAD" and get its Data in an array to do some checks on it later. But I always get "Array out of range" error. Maybe that's because I'm attempting to access the data of an indicator buffer while its size has not
Hi guys, did anyone meet same situation like me i try to back test the EA which download from Market. it is free version. i have closed and restarted MT4,but its still not work.. was it restricted by the owner or? Thankssss so much~
Hello all; I am Looking for apartner to help me (eventually) create an EA. I have created a uniqueprofitable trading system, and have come to the end of how muchbetter I can make it. Unfortunately the 4 indicators that thesystem uses are not optimally coded to do exactly what I need them todo. To be...
[Deleted]
Hi! I'm looking at a lot of charts at the same time and it's so annoying that I can'tmake two tab rows in the bottom of the screen, but I have to scroll t the rightand to the left every time. Is there any solution that's more user friendly? Thankyou
[Deleted]
wanted to block this indicator to have id mt4 of mt4 but already tried everything I can not //------------------------------------------------------------------ #property copyright "<Deleted>" #property link " <Deleted> " #property description "OBS:LEI 184. Violar direitos de autor e os que lhe
I code an EA that use an indicator that I haven't source code of it, This indicator give signal by appearing arrows but I have a problem with this indicator, sometimes when I changed time frame and so EA reinitialized, I see that chart refresh and new arrows appeared and EA act as programmed, How...
Hi all i would like my ea to open trade/s in trend & close (As i have posted my code). The problem i don't want it to open anymore trades while trend is going in that direction. I would like to limit it, if there is a way to do this. #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
needed_free_margin_for_one_lot = MarketInfo( Symbol() , MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) DOES THIS FUNCTION TAKE ACCOUNT THE SET LEVARAGE
Please Help I tried to make first EA. in onTick I can make BuyItNow or SellItOut run seperate is OK ! They make good result in M15 I want to change that if BuyItNow make profit < 0 then instant Call SellItOut to make lower risk. But It's not running SellItOut :'( Can someone please help, thank you
Hi friends, i wrote simple moving averege crossing buy/sell robot but StopLoss doesnt working. When mov20 cross up from mov50 it opens buy but it must be close order when ma20 croos ma50 to down. Please help this amateur coder :) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+
Hi , I need help , badly stuck in maximum order stuff. Crawled a lot on web but didnt find the solution. The thing is , My code have 2 condition with M5 & M15 , both should open buy/sell or both at a time. So M5 buy/sell , M15 buy/sell : Total orders is 4 per H1 candle If i select order with magic
  ObjectGetValueByTime  (20   1 2)
I have these code here to get ObjectGetValueByTime, for OBJ_REGRESSION  https://docs.mql4.com/constants/objectconstants/enum_object/obj_regression https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectgetvaluebytime it has been discuss before, and yet I still can't manage to get double return value, as it always...
Hi there, Hope you're having a nice day. I've joined a new broker recently. It offers a welcome bonus but it is forbidden to use VPNs or such that tools to connect it's trading servers. However I usually use VPN in my laptop to do the rest of my works. My question is: Is it possible to limit IPs
I have been trying to make it work but not getting it right. Probably my logic isn't right at all. The goal is: EA Should open trade only Once when it gets a New Signal. Even though the opened trades got closed, it wont open any New trade unless it gets the Opposite Signal. So for this what I have...
Hi everyone, My problem is that for some reason, back testing will stop working after I do it several hundred times with an EA in MT4. The only solution I know currently is to reinstall it, and then it works fine for a while, and then stops after a ton of testing (I click the start button and it
Suppose the indicator created a Label object on the chart by ObjectCreate , Now the user draws a trendline for himself, and He regrets it and clears his trendline with the backspace button. The problem is that if He hits the backspace again, He can also delete the object created by the
Hello everyone, i have installed a built-in indicator/template windows mt4, it produces buy or sell signal via script alert, i want that alert to be on my mobile mt4 app, or sms or email below is the custom test alert window, i want that when this alert is produced i should get a sms email or any
I need help with the fisher indicator. i tired to convert to the new MQL4 but doesnt seem to work. Im a newbie in programming but giving a shot at it. Can anyone pls hlep with it? This is what i did so far. but yet it s giving me errors. #property indicator_separate_window #property