MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 185

Continuation of the theme Previous here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/111497 Useful links to similar topics. Forum navigator and frequently asked questions (FAQs) FAQ subreddit Only "Useful features from KimIV" Looking for an indicator (Expert Advisor, script) Help insert an alert into indicators
Hello MQL community , I want to know ,am I allowed to code TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_BUILD) to limit the build of MT4 to use ? Only the newest version of metaTrader can be used the EA on the market ? Best regard
  ilan 1.6 Dynamic  (138   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Afternoon. I can not understand the situation. i downloaded MT 4, opened an account ("abandoned" on the deposit of 90 quid), installed an advisor ilan 1.6 Dynamic (i installed the recommended properties) - not a single trade in two days (report - trading attempt in the investor mode). What can it be
hello, I have a very simple code. i do not know why it dose not work. the " ResistanceOnexmt " and " ResistanceOnexpt " are prices and they are 5 points above and under one of the Resistance Lines, and " PriceBID " is SYMBOL_BID . all these variables are global in client terminal and refreshed just
Hi everyone, Last night I added a feature on my EA to save data to CSV every hour, but one thing I didn't consider is will it still work when my MT4 terminal is closed as I run the EA on a VPS... In MQL4/Files I can see the CSV file but they are 1kb in size, probably because the expert is still
#property copyright "Copyright 2017, PondXYZ Software Corp." #property link " https://www.mql5.com " #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 3 #property indicator_color1 clrBlue #property indicator_style1 STYLE_SOLID #property
Hello There this is my code MqlRates candle[]; ArraySetAsSeries (candle, true ); CopyRates ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H4 , 0 , 3 ,candle); //-- This Array works perfect on Live Trading but going to backtest whenever that array gets used it provides Critical error in that line
Hello to all, I would like to buy a computer to do automatic trading , which one do you recommend? Which one do you use? Thank you in advance for your answers
[Deleted]
  Help with OCO  (9)
Hello, I looking on all forum and I don't find any good information on how to create an OCO. I try to create my own OCO, but don't work. I want to insert in my EA. Can you help me? pgforex...
int OnInit () { //--- UpdateTPbBUY(); //--- return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// double LotsxPriceBuy() { double LotsxPriceBuy= 0 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS
Hi coders, whatever I try with these functions, I only get 5 as a result today. But Saturday should be 6. Is there any trick to get the the weekday?
Hi, Let's say I've got an EA that displays a MessageBox at some point. Is there a way for an indi to get the text displayed in that messagebox? I was thinking something like CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CREATE, but that method does not detect messageboxes
I'm not sure how much sense that makes. I was under the impression that a boolean variable will hold its value until it is changed but that it wouldn't change automatically. Is this true? If when a specific criteria is met and a bool becomes TRUE, does it remain true until I tell it to become FALSE
#property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES time= PERIOD_H1 ; int OnInit () { for ( int j= 1 ; j< 100 ; j++) { if (find_first_down_fract(j)< Bid) {
  MT4 history data  (3)
For MQL5 there is very good tool to download history data that can be called from within the EA that I found here. Is there a similar tool available for MQL4? Or a tool to convert from MQL5 format to MQL4 format? I am using M15 up to W1 for all major pairs when analyzing "strenght" Hate to do...
//----Buy entry------ if ((LastFastMovingAverage <LastSlowMovingAverage)&&(FastMovingAverage > SlowMovingAverage)&&(Trend1D> 0.0 )) { signal= "Buy" ; } if (signal== "Buy" && OrdersTotal ()== 0 ) OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUY, 1.00 ,Ask, 3 ,Ask- 600 * Point ,Ask+
is there anyone who knows about Tickerchart Platform ???? is there any way to trade Tickerchart's instruments from MT4 platform
just a simple issue on my side, i got over 1000 experts/indicators/scripts for production, and each time I have to find through the folders to select a tool, will MT4 have a search bar in navigator in the near future
Hi, I don't know why I'm having an issue with something so easy. I draw vertical lines and I don't want them so appear on subwindows. The solution should be simple: ObjectSet( "My object name" , OBJPROP_RAY , false ); All the other object properties work but not this one. I'm definitely using the
Hello, in my indicator i need to query login. long my_login= AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN ); This happens outside OnInit. When multiple charts have this indicator attached, it happens in some charts, that my_login=0. So AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN); returns 0;
Hi all I'm in need of help with the code below. I would like to open 2 more trades if/once they go in 5 pips profit. #property strict extern int MagicNumber= 111 ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function
Hi I would like to know if it is possible to remove the arrow delay as I found the code too complex to be changed. If possible, inevitably an arrow to the next or the same candle, but without delay. Thanks in advance
Hi everyone. I need you for solve a problem on the Strategy Tester. I'm making an EA and at the real market everything goes right. But at the moment that I try it on to the Strategy tester this one doesn't start. it looks like if there were an infinite bucle and my MT4 platform stop running. void
[Deleted]
How can I make a square or rectangle be drawn on the chart when the price of a currency pair changes, keep it for 15 seconds, delete it and appear again the next time the price changes? Please help, I have been struggling with this for a long time. Just drawing is easy, but when the price changes -
Hi, need a little help. i have an indicator that seems to be working fine, i just want to add an extra filter to the trigger.. I have Envelope and would like to add the bar count and price open/close eg..Bear or Bull candle.. I have the MA Filter working (kinda), I seem to be only getting the BUY
Hi Guys, I need your expert brains for a moment. Is there a way to assign a different audio file to a custom indicator? I have an EA running and a moving average cross over with audio alert all running at the same time. They both have the same audio alert. So, if I can change one to a different...
Sorry about this comment. The Opera browser doesnt work perfect.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ZS moving average.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  Ordersend error  (11   1 2)
Hello freinds, Here is a part  of my code:             OrderSendResult = OrderSend(SymbolArray[i],OP_BUY,UseLots,MarketInfo(SymbolA,MODE_ASK),Slippage,0,0,"Adding to a long pos",MagicNumber,Blue);             if (OrderSendResult <= 0) Print("OrderSend  ",SymbolArray[i],"  failed with error #"...
  Sliding window  (6)
Hello, I've like to create an indicator which uses a sliding window and displays some horizontal lines on the screen from period - 1440 to period, where period is 3/4 is the last candle of the screen displayed candles but I know know how I will code this. I've produced this screen image to