Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 181

To post a new topic, please log in or register
New article Fuzzy logic to create manual trading strategies has been published at mql5.com: This article suggests the ways of improving manual trading strategy by applying fuzzy set theory. As an example we have provided a step-by-step description of the strategy search and the selection of its...
Hello Support or Developer Team! I have two ideas which would facilitate the analysis... How can I write this?   
  loop very big (9)
Heey gus! I'm trying to make a Trailling Stop Bad, is very large. Is there something I'm missing?   Example: OrdenOpenPrice() is 1.00000   OrdenOpenPrice() is 1.20  (STOPLOSS()) OrderOpenPrice() is 1.50 (STOPLOSS()) thank you for help.  AutoStop=20;AutoStop2=30;int cnt, total=OrdersTotal();...
  Expert Advisor problem (17   1 2)
Hi, I have this problem with my new EA, with it i`m going for the squeeze strategy with BB, i have set some code and after checking up everything and using the tester it doesn`t trade,why that happens to me so often :D .  double BBmain[];double BBlow[];double BBhigh[];double...
Hi there, It is possible disable the object description label? (it appears when mouse-over on the object) If I set a void string through ObjectSetText() function, the onmouseover-label doesn't hide itself, but anyhow display (a) the name of the object and (b) the price value of the mouse-pointer...
I want to code a linear regression of the 5 last Bars and i need the summation of the closes of the last 5 bars so i wrote this. int i;double sum_y = 0;int sum_x = 0;   for(i=1; i<=5; i++)   {   sum_y += Close[i];   sum_x += i;   } So for example now sum_x should be always 5 but already after a few...
Hi  I have an indicator which reads from a csv file. Now after fetching the data it stored in Description which is a string data type. On Description data are stored in following manners:  "Apple Fruit" "Potato Vegetables"  Using stringfind I want to fetch only Fruit. I am doing this: int comp =...
  Find Last Red Candle (18   1 2)
Hi, Any one can help me with this situation as i'm new to mql4 programing. I would line to find the last red candle as it is showing in the attached photo. I know only one way to do that. But the problem is (What if the Red candle it is not in fifth bar back??) for Ex: if it in 4 or 3 or even in 7?...
Hi, I could use some advise here. I am writing my first EA here and have come across a stumbling block. I want to use data from an indicator called Slope Direction Line. Basically, I want to use whether or not the slope is up or down. Here are the buffers and inputs:    //---- input parameters...
PLEASE CAN ANYONE ASSIST ME WITH A SCRIPT FOR MT4 WHICH CAN EXPORT THE HISTORY DATA TO EXCEL FOR ALL CURRENCY PAIRS.
Does anyone have an indicator that shows Daily ATR Projection Levels for the last x amount of days? Similar to the Pivot Points Daily Shifted Indicator, I am looking for an ATR Projection Indicator that shows the levels for today and previous x amount of days.   Can't get the image to work..... here...
Can anyone give me help, please? Trades open every, when anyone trade is closed. I have script, if you want it, I send you. I think it is maybe problem with OrderDelete or ticket<1. Answer me please on gmail: ondras.sellner@gmail.cz
I need help to make this Ea come back to life. ( it dosnt trade ) Information is in the link bellow. http://www.forexstrategiesresources....-verbtheory-s/
Hi there, I have this indicator which draws SR lines from fractal levels. I appears as below and looks like it is working.    Then, I go in to Strategy Tester and start testing a system using the indicator. It starts off as expected as below.    The lines are being drawn at the same levels in...
I have aquestion : A position should have been closed at 21:00:03 . But on the MT4 thisis shown only at 21:01:48 . That means on the MT4 closing time is 21:01:48 .Another position is indicated by closing time ( Closing Time ) 21:02:32 . Aresuch gaps in the MT4 possible ? Thank you for an answer
Hello everyone. I have coded this, and I think that I cover all possibilities. Why is it still saying that this function/method does not return a value? double Lots()   {    if(OrdersHistoryTotal()>0)      {       for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal();i>0;i--)         {          //Select closed orders...
Is this mini pc powerful enough to run MT4 or MT5? OS:Windows 10 64bit Home CPU: Intel Atom x5-Z8500 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.24 GHz) Graphics: Intel Processor Graphics Gen8 Video Memory: Sharing System Memory Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 Hard Drive: 32GB eMMCThanks!
Hello forum. I am looking to set up this indicator where I want to add ALL differences among closing price  - for ALL bars,  - compared to one another,  - within specified Period. How do you go about it?? I was thinking of a "Nested FOR" logic, but it wouldn't compile (see below). before I double...
Hi, I'm using this code to open Limit Order, Is it possible to have it to open Trad only if current bar fully closed? #property show_inputs//#property show_confirmextern double Lots    = 1.0;extern int Slippage   = 3;extern int Stop_Loss  = 25;extern int Take_Profit = 100;   enum TimeToExp...
Hi, does anybody know a workaround for this disappointing behaviour? In OnInit() I use: if (IsPerA == false && ValPerA != 2 ) return(INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT); to switch on and off the test of variables and in case of an off to  reject all variations by the optimizer of this variable. If I now...
Hi, I need historical data for AUD-JPY M1 for Jan - Dec 2015.When I try it  I get bad data Oct14 right into Aug 2015.  I tried for pairs CADJPY, GBPJPY same I get nothing.  I can get for Period M5 AUD-JPY Jan-Sep 2015. Very fustrated, any ideas out there please. Kind rgds Sourcegate
Is there a way to programatically configure and start an strategy test?
Previous to owning supposedly the most sophisticated computer by technologies standards in a laptop in this current age of retail laptops available at your nearest computer store like Staples, Best Buy and others to name a few, my main nock around laptop for online schooling and strategy tester was...
Spam content removed
SPAM REMOVED
Vasyl Nosal
How to delete data from buffers in window of indicator? (mql5,mql4)   
Hello to all, Regarding the code scheme below, could anybody help me? It closes a position only when the next signal happens. Then it, instantly, opens another position, the opposite to the first. extern double TakeProfit=400.0;extern double Lots=0.01;int NumeroMagico=170225, Sinal_vencedor=0,...
I'm running something like this on my Expert Advisor:   double OnTester()   {    double sid = TesterStatistics(STAT_INITIAL_DEPOSIT);    double sp = TesterStatistics(STAT_PROFIT);     FileWrite(fH, totest, sp); }    I'd like to add a variable with the pass inputs, but I can't find the class or...
Hi, I have created an EA, it is based on grid system, I coded to place BUY STOP and SELL STOP orders with TP . But I am trying to place the same order as previous order. Example: EURUSD Buy@1.08550 and TP 1.08650 If the TP hits then I want to place a BUY STOP order at 1.08550 price with TP as same....
i remember i had read an article introduce  the basic concept of quate ,ask ,bid,tick,volume ,but now i cannot find where it is . please help me . thank you .