MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 187

I'm not sure how much sense that makes. I was under the impression that a boolean variable will hold its value until it is changed but that it wouldn't change automatically. Is this true? If when a specific criteria is met and a bool becomes TRUE, does it remain true until I tell it to become FALSE
#property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES time= PERIOD_H1 ; int OnInit () { for ( int j= 1 ; j< 100 ; j++) { if (find_first_down_fract(j)< Bid) {
  MT4 history data  (3)
For MQL5 there is very good tool to download history data that can be called from within the EA that I found here. Is there a similar tool available for MQL4? Or a tool to convert from MQL5 format to MQL4 format? I am using M15 up to W1 for all major pairs when analyzing "strenght" Hate to do...
//----Buy entry------ if ((LastFastMovingAverage <LastSlowMovingAverage)&&(FastMovingAverage > SlowMovingAverage)&&(Trend1D> 0.0 )) { signal= "Buy" ; } if (signal== "Buy" && OrdersTotal ()== 0 ) OrderSend ( _Symbol ,OP_BUY, 1.00 ,Ask, 3 ,Ask- 600 * Point ,Ask+
is there anyone who knows about Tickerchart Platform ???? is there any way to trade Tickerchart's instruments from MT4 platform
just a simple issue on my side, i got over 1000 experts/indicators/scripts for production, and each time I have to find through the folders to select a tool, will MT4 have a search bar in navigator in the near future
Hi, I don't know why I'm having an issue with something so easy. I draw vertical lines and I don't want them so appear on subwindows. The solution should be simple: ObjectSet( "My object name" , OBJPROP_RAY , false ); All the other object properties work but not this one. I'm definitely using the
Hello, in my indicator i need to query login. long my_login= AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN ); This happens outside OnInit. When multiple charts have this indicator attached, it happens in some charts, that my_login=0. So AccountInfoInteger ( ACCOUNT_LOGIN); returns 0;
Hi all I'm in need of help with the code below. I would like to open 2 more trades if/once they go in 5 pips profit. #property strict extern int MagicNumber= 111 ; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert tick function
Hi I would like to know if it is possible to remove the arrow delay as I found the code too complex to be changed. If possible, inevitably an arrow to the next or the same candle, but without delay. Thanks in advance
Hi everyone. I need you for solve a problem on the Strategy Tester. I'm making an EA and at the real market everything goes right. But at the moment that I try it on to the Strategy tester this one doesn't start. it looks like if there were an infinite bucle and my MT4 platform stop running. void
[Deleted]
How can I make a square or rectangle be drawn on the chart when the price of a currency pair changes, keep it for 15 seconds, delete it and appear again the next time the price changes? Please help, I have been struggling with this for a long time. Just drawing is easy, but when the price changes -
Hi, need a little help. i have an indicator that seems to be working fine, i just want to add an extra filter to the trigger.. I have Envelope and would like to add the bar count and price open/close eg..Bear or Bull candle.. I have the MA Filter working (kinda), I seem to be only getting the BUY
Hi Guys, I need your expert brains for a moment. Is there a way to assign a different audio file to a custom indicator? I have an EA running and a moving average cross over with audio alert all running at the same time. They both have the same audio alert. So, if I can change one to a different...
Sorry about this comment. The Opera browser doesnt work perfect.
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ZS moving average.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
  Ordersend error  (11   1 2)
Hello freinds, Here is a part  of my code:             OrderSendResult = OrderSend(SymbolArray[i],OP_BUY,UseLots,MarketInfo(SymbolA,MODE_ASK),Slippage,0,0,"Adding to a long pos",MagicNumber,Blue);             if (OrderSendResult <= 0) Print("OrderSend  ",SymbolArray[i],"  failed with error #"...
  Sliding window  (6)
Hello, I've like to create an indicator which uses a sliding window and displays some horizontal lines on the screen from period - 1440 to period, where period is 3/4 is the last candle of the screen displayed candles but I know know how I will code this. I've produced this screen image to
Hi, I have 3 indicators. I need to check their values on 3 timeframes. What would be the efficient way to code it? I currently have it like this (pseudo code): ind1_1 = iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_M1 , "Indicator1" , 0 , 1 ); ind2_1 = iCustom ( NULL , PERIOD_M1 , "Indicator2" , 0 , 1 ); ind3_1 = iCustom
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to using EA to check deposit/withdrawal information of the account, like the date time, amount of the deposit/withdrawal. There's no way in the forum or documentation stated that it is able to do that. Please help. Thanks, regards, Yaohan
Hi guys, I'm confused why this happens? void deinit() {} void start() { ExpertRemove (); Comment ( "Hi Hossein" ); } By this code I receive the comment "Hi Hossein", however it is after ExpertRemove()! Why my code even work after ExpertRemove function? please note there is no code in
[Deleted]
Hi, I am using a broker who organises the copy trade system under their platform. I don't need a VPS, they do it. But I can monitor the performance on my own MT4 app using the account provided by them. Here is the issue: I have a friend who joined this about 3 months ago and his execution is
Im only getting Forex. No Crypto, stocks, etc. Should I just delete the a\pp and reinstall
I have the push notification from my indicator set up correctly and the test notification works ok to my android phone mlq5 app . Mettrader ID is correct. Whe I open a new trade I receive the open order notification to my mlq5 app. so thats ok. Ive check off the security settings IP address on my...
I was trying to understand CryptEncode() in order to send and receive strings between mt4 indicator and php server. but When a string is encrypted on mql4 side its totally different then when its encrypted on the php side , same key and same encryption algorithm is used on both ends, but still the
hi all, i found a dds indicator dashboard on other forum, it is a good dashboard who cant show 5 previous candle and the overbought or oversold status, but unfortunately it has no multipair feature. i mean if i put several this indicator on a chart then all the indicator is only show currenct pair
Do you know how I can use metatrader also for stocks an indexes? Is there any brker that would give a demo account to look at this data with metatrader? Thanks
I have subscribed to many signals in the past so know most issues and how to resolve them. Trying to subscribe to the signal <Deleted>. Can't find it via a search from my MT4 terminal. When clicking on the Copy button on the MQL5 website, it downloads the MT5 terminal, even though it is classified
If you are having a problem with dividing two integer variables in MQL4 . This may be your fix!! MQL4 will give you a zero instead of a Decimal number. The answer is simple . . . just change one of the integer variables to a double type variable and it will work just fine
Good Morning, I am the new one for EA coding. My expectation is "EA should open "ONLY BUY ORDER" when the graph was crossing the red line. My problem is "Sometime when the price was hit the red line, EA can open Buy Order. Buy, Sometime EA is not open buy when the price was hit the read line as you