MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 187

How to get Bid upto 6 Digits? Please help me with this. I know I can get it by DoubleToStr(Bid, 6 ); but this is in string format which cannot be used within any other formula. I want to use it in different formula. Any help will be really apreciated. Actually, I am working on get MACD values using
Hi I get OrderSent error 130 if I put a StoppLoss or Take Profit during OrderSend when I seems to have a to large value (SL > 1% ) .. ( that is an invalid stop loss ). I am use to get this if I have to tight stop loss, but is there a limitation on how fare away stop loss can be? The limit seems to
Hello I am trying to Create a bitmap label but its not working , i checked the object list on chart (CTRL+b) i can see that it created a label but the image isnt visible on chart. Here is the code : string name = "label 1" ; ObjectCreate ( 0 ,name, OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL , 0 , 0 , 0 );
I was trying to code my own EA and created some custom function, the issue that I am facing is as if the custom function that I have is not being read in the EA if the variable that I have assigned this function to is initialized with -1 although when I change that variable to zero, it works fine
My EA is operating very slow on MT4 Tester, it contains loops and nested loops, I do not know if that would slow it down that much, Can I save the data of the loops in functions in array and would that make a difference in speed of the tester? thanks
This is the code I have so far but for the sharpe ratio. int OnInit () {   if (IsTesting () || IsOptimization ()) GlobalVariableSet ("InitialBalance", AccountBalance ());   return (0);}void OnDeinit (const int reason) {   if (IsTesting () || IsOptimization ()) GlobalVariableDel...
[Deleted]
Hello to all professors I created a box and with this object I have the amount of perfite inside the box Now I want the color to change to green when we were in profit and the color to red when we were at a loss I asked the professors for guidance. Label( "GOLD:T6" , 240 , 200 , CORNER_RIGHT_UPPER
[Deleted]
How can i increase the border Width of a button
Hello, I want to print the list of symbols having open orders buy,sell and pending orders. I have a MT5 version of code but could not make it working in MT4. Would very much appreciate if you can help me to convert this code into MT4 version. Thanks. string SyMass[]; bool Find( string aSymbol) { int
  VPS  (1)
I RENT A VPS FOR MT5 ICMARKET . NOW I WANT TO STOP THERE ......IS IT POSSIBLE SAME VPS I USE FOR MT5 FBS BROKER ,,,,,CAN SOME ONE GUID ME PLEASE HOW CAN I DO THAT .THANKS
Hi all! How do i Simultaneously delete or add indicators for all charts? I have 20 over pairs and whenever i decide to add or remove an indicator say, a 50 MA, i would have to add them on all the 20 over charts one by one. How do do them simultaneously? thank you
  Nested if statements  (11   1 2)
Hopefully someone can help, my knowledge on mt4 code is limited, I am trying to wright nested if statements, what I am trying to do is: if NAME(variable)=string1(typed into code) then insert number(double typed into code) into RESULT(variable), else if NAME=string2 insert a different number into
Hello everyone, I recently came with an idea of doing trading based on currency strength or currency index. The thing is that I'm having a little bit of confusion when deciding which one to use, so I came here seeking for your enlightment and wisdom :). My idea is that (atm)...an idea and I'm also
Good day, hope all is well. I love MT4, but let’s be honest, it believe it’s just time for an modern update… I’m certain whoever runs the MT4 app for IPhone & IPads can do it, I’ve been looking all over the place for contact information on getting in contact with them, I honestly don’t believe that
Could someone put the option "minutes" in the parameters in this indicator? For example: so that we can put the time span between 10:30 and 15:30. I would be very grateful
  Data collection  (1)
is there a way to collect data (as seen below) just like on the signals page without it actually being categorized as a signa? i have a quantitive trading EA and id like to collect data on it but because its considered a signal I receive an error stating that "the signals are too frequent and makes
Seeking help to setup and maintain MT4 trading platform on an ongoing basis. Am 82 yrs. Familiar with trading but technology ignorant. <Deleted> Am located in Costa Rica
I have read several posts in other threads about Moderators being selective in certain things. And I constantly see regular Contributors bashing those who are new, albeit some of it deserved in my opinion. I have also seen some regular Contributors just disappear because of all this, I assume. What...
It seems that MetaTrader 4 build 1335 does not allow to install any new indicator. Neither by copying and pasting from the File -> Data-Sheet command not by directly copying them into MetaTrader\ 4.app/Contents/SharedSupport/metatrader4/support/metatrader4/drive_c/Program Files/MetaTrader
I have had no luck with MUTEX so I thought this might work. I wrote a ''Master" ea that cycles through my 10 preferred symbols three times each before moving on to the 18 lesser symbols. The code writes to a global variable every half a second, each time representing the next symbol in the
Hello, I need some help please. I have download this expert advisor a few weeks ago, and i don't know why, but the trailing stop does'nt work. Even if i configure any value, the trailing stop never start. If you have any idea why, thanks. Best regards
Hello. I am looking to implement a code into an existing EA (Scalper) to close all trades on X amount loss floating and start over again from beginning. Someone can help me out? Cheers :)
I am trying to write MQL4 code to modify .tpl file from templates directory. However, I am not able to open any .tpl file from template directory using FileOpen() function. file name specified in FileOpen only opens files from MQL4/File directory but it can NOT open file from templates. Can someone
void OnTick () { Count(); if (Automated== true ){ if (count1== 0 ){ int ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 0.01 ,Ask, 3 , 0 , 0 , "My order" , 0 , 0 , clrGreen ); if (ticket< 0 ) { Print ( "OrderSend failed with error #" , GetLastError ()); } else Print (
I want to define variables depending on a condition so I write if (CONDITION== 0 ){ double vol0 = AAAAAAA , vol1 = BBBBBBBBB , vol2 = CCCCCCCCC ; } else { double vol0 = DDDDDDDDD , vol1 = EEEEEEEEEE , vol2 = FFFFFFFFFFF
Dear sir & madam I see Fx divergence and it's so amazing. Is there anyone help me to translate to a variabel that signal? Red arrow is upper the line is sell signal, how to translate to variabel. and green arrow is below the line is buy signal, how to translate to variabel. and make a simple...
void trailingstop_check( int trail, int magic=- 1 ) { for ( int i= 0 ; i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { if ( OrderSelect (i,SELECT_BY_POS)) { if (magic == - 1 || magic == OrderMagicNumber()) trailingstop_check_order(OrderTicket(),trail);}} } bool trailingstop_check_order( int ticket, int
At ovo.cz, they have an indicator which creates tick charts. Once the offline tick chart is loaded, there are lots of candles from the past, and so it means OVO managed to determined OHLC for every candle in tick chart. How is it possible to get those when all there thru MT4 is 1-minute charts
Friends, I'm looking for a MT4 EA that can automatically set T/P (for each open trade individually) to take account of it's swap costs. So say, I open a trade and want to take TP of 10 pips, but if the trade continuous to open for a couple days, EA can automatically increase T/P to account for the
i have a buy order ...that has a stop loss of 1.5 times the ATR (the atr_stoploss_modifier=1.5) order_num=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,SetLotSize(),current_ask,2,current_ask-atr_stoploss_modifier*atr_value ,current_ask+999*_Point*broker_digit_modifier)