MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 187

Hi, Is there anyways to code mql4 wich we can set expiredate remotely. I mean if somebody rent my ea and I will give expiredate remotely. Thanks
hi guys why this happening in my indicator? i m new, itried to copy some examples from macd, it works for previous times correctly, but see the pic i tagged please! #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00"
Dear All, I want to become a registered forex broker in the middle east, and currently preparing a business plan for it. Can somebody please help me to find out what financial and technical resources do I need to consider. What are the market tools available to reduce the managment time and costs....
  object on chart  (3)
programatically , example , rectangle object placed on chart at a specified time like 10am. ObjectCreate("", rectangle, 0, 0 ). Thanks
Hi everyone I am copying strategies, but my orders are always as 0,01 lot not mather lotsize of the signal,... does any body know how to copy lotzise accodingly... of course proportional to my balance
[Deleted]
Hi With this code I want the expert to check the high purchase order. If the price of all the positions is positive, bring all the TPs to the high buy position. But this must be done before the price reaches a high order position But the code has a problem and it does not do that
is anyone able to help with email set up
Hi forum, I had a look at some exotics and noticed that they often have large spreads but their daily ranges are also much higher than the major's ranges. For example the USDMXN has around 30 pips spread but the average daily range of the last 5 days is around 1360 pips. When I take this into
Hello, I am trying to read an indicator through the function iCustom, but it's always saying the indicator does not exist. When I load the indicators in the chart, they seem to be packed inside an indicator called Simplicity.ex4, which adds all of them from this indicator: When the indicator is
  Chandelier  (223   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Candelabra is a trading system that requires no indicators or technical analysis, working on a clean chart, with a single order. It requires only 5 minutes once a day. Description: After the close of the daily candle of the previous day, open an order at the Open price of the coming day in the same
Hi I am trying to make a minimize button for my EA to hide the panel. I have done everything until now and it works perfectly however I am not able to set the small triangle as button text. I have tried different characters with hex code but it gives me question mark. I have tried StringSetCharacter
Hi everyone, I started learning mql4 3 days ago and decided to try building my first EA. But I've run into some problems that exceed my current ability. The Idea is that after 2 successive bear candles on the 1 hour timeframe , the EA will take a trade and risk 2% of MyAccountBAlance. The stoploss
Hi guys if I try to do a backtest on my custom Expert Advisor it starts eating diskspace like crazy within 5minutes easily 100GB, I have no idea why maybe the loops inside my code? #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link " https://www.mql5.com " #property
  Math and Lotsize  (20   1 2)
in my code i have a fibo sequence, and multiply that by 0.01 to get my lotsize. simple enuf. But why do i often get some weird numbers? while other times, the lotsize is correct, while other times it is not? This seems to happen with many eas, and not just in mt4 either. in the example in the former
Dear readers. Look the picture. I did the same set-up for testing. Normal MT4 (MetaQuotes Software Corp.) database at first, then below data from TickStory Lite. Bot are 90% modelling quality, but the difference in results are huge... How the heck to know, which is close to reality
  Financial issues  (1)
I can’t deposit money with my bank card into my account
I am trying to build a CSV file where the columns exceed the max number parameters that can be taken into FileWrite (which according to the documentation is 63). Is there a way to to split up the FileWrite so that I can write to more than 63 columns? The data types of my parameters include
Hi I am getting a 5002 invalid file name error. PFA part of the EA source file with single function for this file handling code only. Also attached is the log from Print for this EA file. I debugged the following - 1. Verified that the path printed in the log exists -
extern bool MON = TRUE; input string StartH1 = "03:00" ; input string EndH1 = "21:00" ; extern bool TUE = TRUE; input string StartH2 = "03:00" ; input string EndH2 = "21:00" ; extern bool WED = TRUE; input string StartH3 = "03:00" ; input string EndH3 = "21:00" ; extern bool THU = TRUE; input
hello friends. how i can change mt4 for only use 1 location server and dont conect other location servers. have it app or mt4 tolls? for example how use proxy mt4? my problem is few server locations for fbs broker always is bad guality (red conection status) and i use robot,robot need always
Hello. I have been struggling with this matter for two days now, and can't seem to find of any solution about it. No matter what I do, the values that I get from any custom indicator during backtesting of EA are always totally different from what appears on the charts. I have updated the M1...
Hello there, I have an indicator that plot some right price labels by : extern bool My_Labels=true; //Hide or show labels And, i ask you if is it possible to control the "true/false" state by creating (in the same indicator) an external button on the chart ? Is it really possible ? Regards. EDIT :...
Hi All! I'm making my EA as a Copier. Everything is going well until now. EA is now running good in master mode, but in slave mode could only open orders and modify changes, but can not close orders by itself when master closed. Please help me to debug my code below: P/S: When i close orders in
h write this function string triger() { if ( iClose ( Symbol (),timeframe, 1 )> iOpen ( Symbol (),timeframe, 1 )) { if (( iClose ( Symbol (),timeframe, 1 )- iOpen ( Symbol (),timeframe, 1 ))>( iHigh ( Symbol (),timeframe, 1 )- iClose ( Symbol (),timeframe, 1 ))) return (
I am trying to produce the same result as OrderProfit() method by calculating the trade profit manually, but the result is inconsistent (25.73 vs. 25.74) . Looking at the numbers it doesn't seem to be rounding issue (unless mt4 is somehow internaly using MathFloor() on the profit rounding or smth?)
I am trying to Read values from a file but struggling for past few days (its the first time i am trying to read the file so pardon any mistakes ) I cant figure out what i am doing wrong here. here is the simplified version of the code: Here i am trying to read the values from bin file struct
Hi, I'm after a FX broker that support the use of signals from MQL5 with a leverage of 1:200 or more. I'm based in Australia and apparently the max leverage allowed here is 1:30 (unless using a PRO account which is not my case). Thank you Martin
  time filter  (4)
i use ea with martingal and i wana using time filter just for FirstOrder no for other trades .. some onecan help me.. ****************************************** extern bool UseTimeFilter=true; extern bool MON = TRUE; extern bool TUE = TRUE; extern bool WED = TRUE; extern bool THU = TRUE; extern bool
hi sir I want to know if it is possible on MQL4 to code a function that will close my trade and delete my order at the same time if a Take profit target with the given magic number is hit? is Yes, what should I do? thank you so much
  channel  (3)
does anyone have the mql4 file for this channel or know the name of the channel? How can I get the mql4 file please