MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 190

Hi all, I've previouly been able to login to my MT4 accounton the MQL Webterminal, but now the OK and Cancel button are both greyed out, and the login and password input windows are unresponsive. I've tried closing the window and clicking on Login to MT4 account, but it won't let me login. Anybody
for example as below screen capture
  Spread recording fail  (19   1 2)
Hi I use this indicator Spread_Recorder.mq4 http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=195290 It has worked perfect with different brokers, but i just opened a new account with another broker and id stops to work.? I says: invalid filename for FileOpen function And i allso have created a folder...
Hi, ive tested the my EA on my current broker Vipromarkets and it test okay with no errors. But, when I send it in for automatic validation I get ordersend error 131 and a zero divide error. After looking into the problem this type of error is associated with lot volume. The part of code from my EA...
Hi, I'm looking for a simple martingale EA that would reverse the BUY and SELL signals using the martingale method and when it hits for example BUY take profit it would start with BUY signal. For examle it would BUY 0.1 lots, stop lose, SELL 0.2 lots, SL, BUY 0.4 lots, SL, SELL 0.8 lots, TP and then...
I can see a close button next to every open trading position within terminal window of MT4.. Is there any way to disable this close button??
is this working? extern double MaxSpread = 5.0;Spread = (Ask-Bid)*10000;if(Spread >= MaxSpread) { return(0);}
Hello, i have 2 versions of MT4, one downloaded from the IG markets website, the other directly from the FTMO website. im getting a very strange thing: when i use the IG one my lines for entry TP ans SL are dottted, as ive always been used on MT4...while..on the other one...they are solid, and i
Helllo everyone, i need your help, How script/ function to filter profit, example : I Have 10 Buys Open Position. I need to calculate 4 Buys open Position with highest profits. Thank You
In the last month or so I have noticed that when I change accounts, especially from Live to Demo, MT4 freezes and crashes. This was not happening before. I have spoken with OspreyFX and they said nothing has changed that it is a MT problem. Anyone have similar issues or know what I can do? I've
what is the best code for identifying a new bar
Is there anyway to get value of MA line of RSIOMA, not the RSIOMA line
  iBarShift Issue  (6)
I've create a loop that calculates a previous date and then the iBarShift from this, but it doesn't seem to work) what am I missing? for ( int r = 0 ; r <= 150 ; r++) { datetime AfterMidnight = StrToTime( "00:00" ) - ( 3600 * 24 * r); int MidnightShift = iBarShift ( NULL , 60
Hello Can anyone please help me to convert a mt4 indicator (mq4) to tradingview indicator (pinescript)? Mt4 indicator attached below. Thank you
Hi All, I am a newbie in programming. I am trying to build an expert advisor based on Pinbar Candle. I want the EA to open a Buy Stop Order at the high of a Pinbar which test the 50EMA and a Sell Stop Order at the low of a Pinbar which test the 50 EMA. This part of code is working. However, I also
Greetings community I would like to ask how can I get the last zigzag high and low and display on the screen using the comment(). Anyone can help please?? Best Regards
Hi,  How can I know which part of the code is causing this Abnormal termination/timeout message?   3       07:01:15.111    EA EURUSD.lmx,M1: shutdown by timeout 1       07:01:23.244    EA EURUSD.lmx,M1: Abnormal termination 0       07:01:23.244    EA EURUSD.lmx,M1: uninit reason 9 It seems a task...
i tried to code a function to see if there is a bullish candlestick with long shadow/wick, but when i backtested it, there are many trades happen in candlestick without long shadow/wick. i double check my function, i really could see any problem, could someone help? thank a lot. input double
Hi guys , i need to know how can i make a tool like Fibonacci ? I want to make a tool like Fibo ! If i want to draw a Fibo Ret and Fibo Time Zone , i have to use 2 tools but i want to combine their and draw their with just 1 tool ! Please help me Thanks
How can I switch from one server to another from the same broker's trading account in mt4 mobile app? It is possible from the right bottom corner of the mt4 software in PC but I can't find such option in mobile app. Please assist
first transaction i used card method of payment become successful but indicator failed downloading. my money deposited to MQL5 automatically, now second try i make buy the TPA indicator now using MQL5 method of payment but it showed Payment Failed. Please help how to buy using mql5 bal. thank you
  HELP !!  (3)
Please im in a emergency situation i let someone install a trade robot on my account on ironfx to trade with metatrader4 and its detrsoying my capital today and i dont know how to stop it please i dont want to lose all my money i made a big mistake but i still have founds i want to withdraw it
Hi, I am learning to code in MQl4 and i am trying to piece something together. At this point i am writing small pieces of code and testing them out by just printing or alerting messages. I have no previous coding experience so everything is still new to me, i did follow a online course on
void CheckForSHORTTrade() { if ((calcShort1()||calcShort2()) && calcShort3() && calcShort4() && calcShort5()) { OrderEntry( 0 ); } } void OrderEntry( int direction) { if (direction== 0 ) Alert ( "SHORT" ); OrderSend ( Symbol (), OP_SELL
Hello all When i make an indicator using (Controls mqh files) to draw a table checkboxes and attach it on any chart, it works fine. But when i try to change the TF or symbol, the chart closes suddenly. Here i attached the indicator And here i tried to change the Time frame Any Solution, please
Hi, I started to create an EA to visually draw orders in Metatrader 4 like Tradingview does, but when it comes to dragging objects across the chart I am having difficulties. I would like to move the items freely as in the EA below (Link), does anyone know the library that was used or has any code
Hi I develops all my EA in Amibroker, and I notice something strange. Amibrokers Bollinger value and Metatraders gives slightly different values. The diff is often around 0.00006 , please find attached a screenshot for further comparison. I know by earlier experience that the support for Amibroker
Hi, I am running the Heiken Ashi EA version 1.6 on the ForexTime platform, after doing a test on the 4 hour time frame chose a profitable set of inputs from the optimisation results. My problem is when the EA opens a trade an alert pops up about incorrect input what could be cause and when I change
Introduction I was trying many methods to autostart my VPS. Autostart menu and autologon just didn't work for me. So I had to autostart my terminals under System account, which autologins each time Windows restarted. There is a lightweight utility anyserv.exe, I used it for a long time successfully,...
Hi.   I only like make a bot for bet in the exactly moment. Manually i can't do this... I like bet in the exactly moment that one candle ends and the next begins I think that do this is only possible with a bot. I want a bot that I can activate before the end of one candle and this robot will bet...