MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 184

Hello All, How to use ChartSetSymbolPeriod in back-testing for MT4 or this is not possible Regards, Amr
Could someone please tell me How to add if false == ordersend(); Although I add these coding, EA still open positions. input string SettingTradingTime = "================================================================== " ; input bool Filter_TradingTime= true ; input string Time_Start= "02:00" ;
Hi everyone I was looking for an EA that opens a buy or sell trade trade immediately that price action touches or penetrates an SMA or EMA. I found a very nice EA called "price cross MA" (I've attached it) but it does not open a trade immediately when price line touches the moving average . Nor can
hello can any one help me to have make one indicator which generate gif image of meta trader 4 screen when price or ltp changes and it should generate gif image with same name and update that gif image when ltp changes
I recently came in contact with someone that claims to have an indicator that shows "major" vs "minor" trader activity. They say that the "majors" are likely banks and institutions and "minors" are retail investors. The indicator graphs two pairs of lines... one pair for majors and one pair for...
[Deleted]
Dear fellow traders, I just picked up trading and so far I've made some small gains, the last couple of days I've been range trading with the RSI. Whenever it's in the lower quartile of the range and the RSI is below the OVERSOLD (30) line and is rising again I go long and vice versa for going short...
  how to backtest timebased EA  (15   1 2)
how to make backtest possible for this code? if(DayOfWeek()==5 && Hour() == EntryHour && Minute()>=EntryMinute)        {                ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP ,Lot ,Ask+Distance*Point,SlipPage,Bid-Distance*Point+SL*Point,Ask+Distance*Point+TP*Point,OrdComment,Magic,0...
  Forex data converters  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
MT4 script to convert csv to hst
I have an indicator that plays a sound when price passes a level (horizontal line) , The problem is there is no delay is sounding the alert (wav file) .. I do i put a delay in to do this in the code
Hi all, Is it possible to run a script outside metatrader, eg from vba? Rgds
Need an idea on how I can refer to daily opening price from M15 chart. My EA is attached to M15 chart, is there any way to access D1 opening price info at any time? -> MQL4
Hi there, I have written an EA which I run on several charts simultaneously.In order to keep the margin usage within a reasonable level, I want to preventhaving more than 5 orders open at a given time. I use an order counter and compareits result with the value of OrdersTotal() before allowing a new...
hello everyone, I'm getting the array out of range error with my ea ... Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| FirstEA.mq4 | //| Copyright 2021
Hi , I am using an indicator (MQL4) which one of its input argument is mystery Enum! I could not figure out how to input its value I thinks it is something like this : enum ENUM_NAME{ item1 = 50 , item2 = 100 , . . . } as you can see items value are secret! second can I at list choose between items
Anyone knows how to do a more comprehensive and detailed backtest for EA testing in MT4? I wonder if it is possible to log the DD against time in graph and log the average holding time. Anyone please
[Deleted]
  Selecting last order opened  (27   1 2 3)
Hi I am a novice in MQL4 How can I select the last order opened ( in terms of orderopentime() ) when there are multiple orders opened. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks Hamid
Good morning, I am still in the learning process so please dont be offended if I ask silly questions. I am working on an indicator and recently added some part of code which calculates a raff channel. The code was a bit enhanced by me so it can calculate the regression on another timeframe. This is
Any tips on keeping track of and managing multiple accounts at different brokers? So far I've been using myfxbook with ftp notifications which provide a good overall view of all my accounts as well as some analytics. It does not, however, provide realtime updates and does not allow me to execute...
Hi all, Hope all still well. Is it possible to GET the value of the fields in MT4 chart options for Script or EA building at all please? pls find att. Much appreciated
Hi guys. I have a strange phenomenom. I recently build a simple ea with multiple indicators. One of them gives a value (for a sell position). The strange thing now is, when I test the ea the trades get executet proberly but for some reason sometimes they get send for no apparent reason. When I check
Hi all, I have an issue with my MT4. The screen just keeps on flickering but when i switch to my other tabs such as google chrome, there is no issue. Surprisingly, when I am on my USDJPY tab, there is no flickering. May I know if anyone of you can help me out? It is impossible to trade with this
Hi, I have a very strange situation, the following code mt4 didn't place buy order with USA30, but did with oilusd or gold. pls help... thanks void OnTick () { if ( OrdersTotal ()< 1 ) { int buyticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_BUY, 1 ,Ask, 3 ,Ask- 100 * _Point ,Ask+ 100 * _Point
Hello, Do you know where I can get the last 10 years data on forex H1 unit for example. Because I can only backtest my 5 month moving averages on H1 Thanks in advance
Hi, why is AccountFreeMarginCheck() returning a negative number within this code? And hence not letting me place the trade? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Test 7.mq4 | //|
Hello, I need some help please for a function. I have an EA, and when the SL moves, it only moves at the bid or ask price, like you can see in picture. Below, i part of the code concern by the stop loss : Can you help me please for that the SL moves at for example 30 pips? Thanks. Best Regards, bool
Take a look at the picture. Here's the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| HL Volitility.mq4 | //| Copyright 2016, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Hi, total noob here. I have an error and several warning s but I cant work out the issue. It says there is a '>=' - operand expected, but it is right there where it says the error is(marked in red background). What am I missing?? Also does anyone know of a tutor to help with learning MQL4? Happy to
I have this code // -------- This import a Windows DLL-function used to fetch your timezone ---------------------- #import "kernel32.dll" int GetTimeZoneInformation ( int & a0[]); #import //------------- //------------------------------- function to calculate timezone -------------------------
[Deleted]
Can someone please point out what's wrong with my logic? What I'm Trying To Do: I am trying to make the Indicator Draw Arrow based on these conditions: If there is a bullish candle then check if the arrow indicator had shown an arrow on the lower timeframe during the interval of current timeframes
Hi all, I'm currently messing around with Multi-Currency EAs and also a multi-currency strategy testing script. An obstacle I seem to be coming across is when trying to find symbol info for other symbols... Attached is a simple example of what I mean: void OnTick () { double Data =