Taking a trade at 01:05 AM

Hello, I've tried to code a function that will make my EA take only 1 trade at specific time: 01:05 AM.

This is the code that I've typed but it doesn't work and I'm not sure why.

int counter = 0;
if(Hour()==1 && Minute()==10 && Seconds()==0)
      counter = 0;
if((Hour()==1 && Minute()==5 && Seconds()==0) && counter == 0){
        counter = 1;
        OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,1,0,Bid-Take_Profit,"",111,0,Red);
}

When I backtested it seemed to be working as the EA did take a trade at 01:05 but when I tried it on a live account it didn't take any trade.
Thanks in advance for any help.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

1. if((Hour()==1 && Minute()==5 && Seconds()==0)

Your code assumes that you will get a tick every second. What if there are no ticks during a specific candle period? There can be minutes between ticks during the Asian session, think M1 chart.

2. You don't remember the value of counter (non-static/non-global)

3. static bool sent=false;
      #define HR0105 3900 // 60*3600+5*60
      int now = time();
      if(now < HR0105) sent=false;
      else if (!sent){
              sent = true;
              OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.01,Bid,1,0,Bid-Take_Profit,"",111,0,Red);
      }
      Find bar of the same time one day ago - MQL4 programming forum (2017)

4. Check your return codes, and report your errors (including market prices and your variables). Don't look at GLE/LE unless you have an error. Don't just silence the compiler (MT5/MT4+strict), it is trying to help you.
                What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 programming forum (2012)
                Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles (2014)

5. You buy at the Ask and sell at the Bid. Pending Buy Stop orders become market orders when hit and open at the Ask.

1. Your buy order's TP/SL (or Sell Stop's/Sell Limit's entry) are triggered when the Bid / OrderClosePrice reaches it. Using Ask±n, makes your SL shorter and your TP longer, by the spread. Don't you want the specified amount used in either direction?

2. Your sell order's TP/SL (or Buy Stop's/Buy Limit's entry) will be triggered when the Ask / OrderClosePrice reaches it. To trigger close to a specific Bid price, add the average spread.
                  MODE_SPREAD (Paul) - MQL4 programming forum - Page 3 #25

3. The charts show Bid prices only. Turn on the Ask line to see how big the spread is (Tools → Options (control+O) → charts → Show ask line.)
        Most brokers with variable spreads widen considerably at end of day (5 PM ET) ± 30 minutes. My GBPJPY shows average spread = 26 points, but average maximum spread = 134 (your broker will be similar).

Reason: