MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 191

Hi all, I would like the code below to open (10) trades when in profit. Unfortunately it opens 20 trades at once. I would like the code to open 10 trades & then 10 more in profit (50 pips). If you know a way to do so please assist. #property copyright "Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp."
Comment does not show in the left corner in the strategy tester, when the EA is on the real chart - its working. do not understand why.. please somebody explain. thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
I am learning mql4 from a while now but don't know how to draw multiple vertical line on chart in EA I will draw it on Every Order BTW, I don't take Vertical seriously, i just want to draw something multiple times on chart in EA. I know how to do it in Indicator but don't know about EA. Any help
Hi, I'm learning OOP on MQL4 and I am stuck on the following code. Can anyone please assist? I am new to MQL4 and this is my first post here kindly correct me if I may have broken any of the rules. I already searched quite a bit on this forum and also on stack overflow but I could not find an
  learn Mql4  (2)
Good evening to all, I'm trying to learn the MQL4 language, how did you learn it? (Books, videos...) Thanks in advance
How can I turn this function into bool? it only has 1 error which is the default value for the array. How can I correct it? Thank you in advance for assistance. bool ExtractInputNumber(string input_number ="1;2;3;4", double & inputarray []) <----- ' inputarray ' - missing
Let’s say for example i have a pending order placed on EURUSD from an expert advisor. The ticket number for this order is 12345. After x time, when the order is hit, does the ticket number be passed onto the opened trade with the same ticket number, or is a new ticket number assigned to the opened
Hi all, Was wondering if anyone knows the reason why the Better Volume 1.5 indicator runs incredibly slowly during strategy backtests? In the below code, it looks like a modification was made as version 1.4 of the indicator may have been a resource hog - but wondering if there is something in the
Kim from KimSignals has released major update of his service and decided to share the first month version of his service that worked out for many for completely free for everyone to use. Not long ago this indicator was part of a paid monthly subscription service for live signals and now everyone can...
  Price problem  (2)
Good evening, I don't understand why my code doesn't work... I think it's due to the Ask and the AccountBallance() but I've done some modifications and search in the MQL4 library but I can't solve my problem... here is my code : extern int SL1 = 500 ; extern int TP1 = 500 ; extern int i = 0 ;
Hi community, what do you guys think the best approach would be for defining supply and demand zones - in an indicator? 1. Studying a few of the free indicators already available I can’t quite understand from reading the code how the zones are calculated. Attached is the best one I’ve come across
How to get Testing Period and Spread setting in coding for logging? Thanks
  Invalid Lot  (9)
void CheckForOpen() {   int    res;   double entry,stop,profit;      if (exit) return;   //---- buy conditions   if (addbuy)  {res=OpenAtMarket(OP_BUY,_1stlots);if (res<=0) Print("Error opening BUY order : ",ErrorDescription(GetLastError()));else AdjustStops();   }//---- sell conditions   if...
How to access hyperlink in EA without adding to "Allow WebRequest from listed URL" in tool setting? Thanks
It Shows you more than 160 type of Support and Resistance levels . It Class levels with Colors grade of Red and Green. This Is my explain in arabic . (pls any body translate) <Deleted>
  4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas  (869   1 2 3 4 5 ... 86 87)
Hello everyone, I am a new member of this community and I must say I am superbly impressed by the members of this community not only for their knowledge but also for their dedication and sincerity towards trading as a business. In the country where I come from (India) trading is viewed as just...
So I have this EA that reads from a txt file and takes the info from that checks if its a AdjustTradeOrder or NewTrade or CloseTrade. NewTrade works as it should but my AdjustTradeOrder sometimes changes all open orders but I'm using a check system to check if the myTradeID is the same as on the
So. I'm working on a small indicator that draws 3 objects openPosition TakeProfitPosition TakeStopLossPosition These Object should calculate Profit in Dollar. With The code I have it works on EURUSD but not XAUUSD. Then it gives me xxxx instead of xx.xx ($7799 instead of $77.99) double lot =
Hi. I'm trying to delete an order but I only get: market order #58321089 cannot be deleted. I know that the ID is correct. I also know that the order is still live. Why can this be? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void CanceledOrder( string myType, string
Hello Sorry if this is a stupid question. I want to use BB in an EA I'm writing. However... why do the figures from the iBands function not agree with what I see on the chart with the BB indicator? All the iputs are the same, the date is the same.
Hi I want to have a fatter wick, ie increase the width of the wick in mt4. The body of the candle is fine. Also sometimes I just use bear stick (ie no candle and not line) and I would like to have a fatter wick too
[Deleted]
hi anyone can help me to convert this indicator to EA? what i need a just simple. if current trade is sell..when the new signal buy came out..the ea will close automatically the sell position. same like buy.. when the current trade is buy.. and the new signal sell came out. it will close...
Hi, Can anyone help with retrieving an account number using the AccountNumber() function in an Expert Advisor that was launched using the Configuration at Startup feature? It looks like the EA gets initialized before account login is complete and when I use the AccountNumber() function from
Hello everybody, I am newbie . I really need help for my first Expert Advisor ever. I am run it on M1 timeframe. And it do nothing although the logic of condition is okay. Help me please. Here is my order code: int CountSellPosition(){ int NumberOfSellPositions= 0 ; for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()-
Good morning first of all sorry for the inaccuracy of the language (I speak the Italian language): I use an online translator I have just started learning to make backtests with MT4, but I am not able to set the parameters of the special windows of a simple Expert of the Supertrend (already built)
i want to identify arrow on the chart whether Up Arrow or Down Arrow but when i test with iCustom i couldn't see 'arrow' object in Object List even though arrow already populated on the chart. i tried iCustom to get allocated buffer for find value in HalfTrend TT indicator which i attached file in
Hello guys Someone could help me please ? This dashboard give signal when the RSI is overbought or oversold at a certain level I would like to add a moving average in the parameter So, when there is an overbought with RSI and the price close below the moving average, there is a sell signal and
The attached image shows the minute bar that I entered at. The turquoise line below is the actual price entered at. At no point did the price move so low. Can MT4 work in this way as to not show the price the broker was given? Pepperstone are the broker
Hello community, I'd like to create an ea that contains 2 buttons: buy / sell and would like to test it through tester, would like to ask if there is any idea how to cope with the problem? thanks in advance, Omri
Pls can someone help me to know if this code is correct determining price range to open position on the chart price quote.for example Eurusd If (bid > 1.43256) Open buy Is this correct way to code exact price quote. Thanks